UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 27-04-2021, 01:05 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Default Sihtric

Look what I got!!!! There are lots more pictures, but apparently he doesn't want anyone to see them His name, by the way, is taken from the TV show, The Last Kingdom. He's not modelled on the character but I like the name

Dear Ms Lulu

My name is Xiang and I work in the WM factory. Sometimes our dolls write messages for their owners and we are obliged to send them so that you can hear from them while you wait for them to arrive.

Please see below from your new guy:-

My First Day

From having no awareness of anything and no memory, suddenly, I opened my eyes and realised I had come into being. I was sitting on the edge of a table, naked, surrounded by many others. My mind already had a certain amount of knowledge and I guess I was made like that. I knew that I was male, for example, and everyone around me seemed to be female. All of them were staring at me—pretty girls with red hair, blonde hair, brown hair, some with big breasts, some with smaller ones, all staring and some of them whispering.

“It’s another guy.”

“Wow, he’s pretty.”

“He’s got gorgeous hair.”

“I prefer them more masculine than that.”

“Look at his abs!”

“I wonder if we’ll get the chance to have a bit of fun with him before they pack him away.”

“Shut up, you’re making him look uncomfortable. Hey, guy.”

I glanced around nervously. The last female doll to have spoken was brown-haired, blue-eyed, and athletic, and she smiled in a friendly way.

“There’s only one other male here,” she said.

I spotted him on the other side of the room, looking as startled and out of place as I felt. He was bigger and had more muscle than me, as well as facial hair. The female dolls near him were giving him just as much attention as the ones on my side of the room were giving me. We were very much in the minority. I liked the look of him, but I also liked the look of the female forms.

A human with a camera approached me, and another began fiddling with me, apparently preparing me to be photographed. I had to stop looking at all those bodies. Suddenly, my penis was hard. I covered it with my hands, horrified, but the camera person moved me again and snapped away—my face, my body, my groin. I burned with embarrassment and begged her:

“Please stop! Cover me up!” But she didn’t hear and took more photographs.

Some of the female dolls around me giggled. The brown-haired athletic one said, “I hate them looking at me, too, and taking photos of my boobs and things. Don’t worry, it’ll be over in a minute. Do you have a name?”

I thought a moment. “I don’t know.”

“Me neither. I think when we get to our humans, they’ll tell us what our names are.”

Much to my relief, my photos finished, and the camera went away. I was picked up and moved to sit on another table at the far side of the room. The athletic female was placed next to me minutes later. The factory people turned their attention to some of the other dolls in the room, and it seemed we were forgotten.

I looked around me and spotted a notepad and some pencils on a ledge near the table. I picked them up, thinking I would pass the time by drawing something or writing something.

“May I have some?” the female doll asked. “I’d like to start writing a journal so I can remember what happens to me.”

I passed her a few sheets of paper and one of the pencils and we both began to write. And this is what I wrote. How I came to be. And how I wish for someone to cover me up with something. Anything. I hope they don’t show everyone those photos.

I am still writing as two of the factory people are coming back.

“Damn these dolls, at it again,” one says. “I’m sick of having to type up their messages for their humans.”

“These two have written a lot.” The other human has taken the pages from the female doll. “She’s started writing a diary.” The woman is going to take my notepad. “You’re going in your box,” she says and……

I also enclose a photograph. As you will see from his letter, he appears to be unusually shy, hence the modest picture.

We are having a festival now, but he will be shipped to you very soon.

Sincerely

Xiang

Last edited by Lulu1971; 27-04-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old 27-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Congrats on getting his factory pics. That's also a really nice story. What I'd give to be a male doll stuck in the factory lol.

Hope he arrives with you safely and fast.

Old 27-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Diamond Member

Congratz Lulu
Old 27-04-2021, 02:32 PM
Bronze Member

A happy day for both of us Lulu ..... got my factory pics today also
Old 27-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Don't forget to write back! If there's anything at duty free you fancy, do let him know.

Old 27-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Congrats on getting his factory pics. That's also a really nice story. What I'd give to be a male doll stuck in the factory lol.

Hope he arrives with you safely and fast.

Thanks! I can't wait. They said there might be a slight delay as there's a Chinese festival on for several days, but hopefully it won't be too long.
Old 27-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollman2 View Post
Congratz Lulu
Thanks! How exciting
Old 27-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koni View Post
A happy day for both of us Lulu ..... got my factory pics today also

Brilliant, congrats to you too!
Old 27-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Don't forget to write back! If there's anything at duty free you fancy, do let him know.
I might just ask him to grab me a bottle of tequila! Then I can introduce him to my favourite cocktails
Old 27-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Fantastic news, congrats on getting your factory photos, and that's an excellent story.