UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 26-11-2018, 11:27 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspie View Post
I do apologise for not making my statement clearer, but it just goes to show that typing something does not always come across the way it should, and it certainly also goes for some of the replies i saw, that replying also can be callous with no forethought or intelligence to stop and think about what the poster meant, and jumping to a defensive knee jerk reaction is commonplace in society nowadays, on and offline. I am very opinionated and usually say what i feel, so if it offends people, a: tough titties, and b: i meant no direct offence, so thinking before a reply will be a good course of action
I have upgraded my phone, so i may take a few more pics myself, but seeing as i only get about 3-4 replies makes me feel, honestly, not wanted, not good enough photos and doll to be appreciated,not liked, or whatever paranoid reason i have It is true though, members that make excellent photos, storyboards etc definitely attract more views and repsonses, and i guess that makes sense, but for those of us that make quick photos, not looking as great as the others etc, we all have feelings too, and i can say for sure, i am one very emotional person when it comes to most things, and being here made me feel a part of something, and the "professional photography" part does make things brilliant, but at the same time, makes me at least, feel inferior again Hope this makes sense to at least some of you, and i do not want anyone to feel they need to post less of their great gals and photos, i appreciate them all, even if i don't post in every single thread either, that's maybe down to jealousy lol
I gave you the benefit of the doubt on your first post as I saw your meaning in a roundabout way and I think all are happy to accept your apology, no problem there as you're part of the family on here and you are wanted but bear in mind Rule 3

Quote:
I am very opinionated and usually say what i feel, so if it offends people, a: tough titties, and b: i meant no direct offence, so thinking before a reply will be a good course of action
and how you expect folks to treat you or react to your posts. I, like my fellow Admins don't do 'tough titties', I like mine soft but not saggy and I do like to see pics although I don't post on everything as life is busy.

So enough said 'off-topic' and lets get back to enjoying Bailey on here and it would be nice to see more of Jenna

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 14-04-2019, 09:57 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
I would like to thank Forum members for their kind gestures of support. I had no idea that Bailey-Jane's debut would be so controversial!
In conclusion hands-up if you want to see any more like this?

That's definately a hands up from me!

Hi Dongo, a very, very belated welcome to Bailey-Jane.

Great to see another ExLite on the forum, and loving all your pics

Psion
Old 14-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
That's definately a hands up from me!

Hi Dongo, a very, very belated welcome to Bailey-Jane.

Great to see another ExLite on the forum, and loving all your pics

Psion
Thank you psion. Our girls certainly do have an a**e on them!
Old 18-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Gold Member

Default question on exlite firmness

Can anyone tell me please what exlite breasts feel like? Are they firm, or do they squash away to nothing? Many thanks.
Old 18-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jock001 View Post
Can anyone tell me please what exlite breasts feel like? Are they firm, or do they squash away to nothing? Many thanks.
They are firm - they certainly don't squash away to nothing.
Old 27-06-2019, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
They say all good things are worth waiting for and this is certainly the case with my new doll which arrived yesterday.

First the unboxing.

That is the doll as supplied but now she needs a name and persona.
I had short listed various names and I thought I'd wait until I saw what she looked like. We tried a number of wigs in different colours and in the end short listed several but she decided that she would try the one in the following pictures first.
The name? Oh, yes its .............
What is that thing down south that looks like an after thought and sticks out like a sore thumb ?
Old 27-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Golden Diamond Member

That is how they come supplied. I agree its not realistic but it depends for what purpose you require your doll.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:31 AM
Banned

The doll's weight & the doll's posing possibilities....it's perfection for a bargain.
Old 29-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconefun View Post
The doll's weight & the doll's posing possibilities....it's perfection for a bargain.
I am certainly pleased with Bailey-Jane.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Gold Member

A very belated congratulations
Such a photogenic lady..
And a thankyou for inspiration..the velvet top is amazing