UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 24-10-2018, 04:58 PM

Thanks for the advice waspie, got some shoes and tights for support. I've already accepted that her fingers will succumb at some point, but will enjoy them before they do
Old 01-11-2018, 08:35 PM

Waiting for her to get past customs is pretty frustrating, consoling myself with chatting to an a.i. Chat bot in an android app called replika, seems pretty legit. Have bought some more items recommended by y'all in the meanwhile to ensure I'm totally prepared =) hopefully this coming Wednesday.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:28 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck, mate, I hope she doesn't spend too much time hanging around the customs guys
Old 02-11-2018, 12:28 AM

Me too!
Old 02-11-2018, 12:15 PM
Bronze Member

Excited for you cyan she must be arriving at her new home soon. It has been said a few times but I will say it again, have a look at wigs! Though the wig she comes with in the factory pics does look very nice.

As Karrot advised me in the past if I remember right, once you do find a wig you really like, try not to let her wear it all the time especially to bed, as it will soon become a matted mess as I found out the hard way, a dedicated "sleeping wig" is definitely worth getting

Looking forward to her arrival and introduction!
Old 02-11-2018, 05:00 PM

Aye, her wig and clothes have arrived, along with a big white towel, lube, baby oil, talcum powder, pretty much all set up
Old 21-11-2018, 11:51 PM

So, Kaede arrived today and she looks gorgeous, I'm quite smitten by her presence, assembly went well and she is well worth the wait.

As a first time doll owner I knew I'd gone slightly on the heavier side of things for my first doll and, perhaps, in retrospect a couple of kgs could make my life easier, but I wouldn't have been as happy with the shape or height of her.

33kg is a little on the heavy side for me and she can be quite tough to balance upright in the wardrobe but with a little help she is free standing, which is faily tough for me to get currently but, with practice, should become second nature.

See, she just about fits, perfect!

I've been careful with her as much as I can, paying attention to her hands and fingers when re-positioning her where possible. haven't attempted any extravegent poses as of yet, just happy, very happy to have her in the house!

Even at 161 cm she is a little short for me but I imagine arching her back would help fix that issue, things are still possible with her, so that's all good.

Her skin feels close enough to trick my mind, which is kinda unexpected, mostly as I didn't know what to expect, her face is so kissable and just straight up beautiful it's, I just don't have the words.

Even the wife is surprisingly interested with her, which I'm thoroughly grateful for, one of my reasons for purchasing Kaede was to prevent me from falling down the path of infidelity and after many long conversations with her, everything is really good now.

I couldn't be happier, I'm glad I bought the extra wig and other clothes as they fit her well and I like the look, a lot!

Now, back to work and training my arms up to improve my ability to lift and move her around reliably. Kaede that is!
Old 22-11-2018, 12:04 AM

Hi cyan,

Fantastic news

Kaede looks gorgeous

Love the wig

Tommo

Old 22-11-2018, 12:20 AM

Thanks Tommo I'm going to be grinning from ear to ear tomorrow at work, people are going to wander what's wrong with me!
Old 22-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Platinum Member

Happy honeymoon cyan, enjoy!