UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Fashion forum (G)

Old 22-09-2021, 03:07 PM
Gold Member

Default TPE Make Up Tips n Tricks?

I have done some unsuccessful searches and haven't found any threads with the info I'm after so I figured I'd be annoying and ask something that has probably been covered many times in the past...

Youtube is full of make up how-to videos, so that side of things is well covered.

I'm really interested to know if anyone has any tips and tricks for make up application specifically on TPE?

I guess the big questions I have are:

Is there a way to "seal" makeup so that it doesn't rub off on everything and lasts?

Is there a magic substance that can be used to easily remove make up from TPE?

Are there recommended/not recommended products for TPE?

Sorry, this has all probably been discussed and answered before. If there's a good thread about this please point me that way
Old 22-09-2021, 03:11 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willus View Post
I have done some unsuccessful searches and haven't found any threads with the info I'm after so I figured I'd be annoying and ask something that has probably been covered many times in the past...

Youtube is full of make up how-to videos, so that side of things is well covered.

I'm really interested to know if anyone has any tips and tricks for make up application specifically on TPE?

Is there a way to "seal" makeup so that it doesn't rub off on everything and lasts?

Sorry, this has all probably been discussed and answered before. If there's a good thread about this please point me that way
im not so good with most questions but i believe people usual go with powder makeup and not sure about sealing the makeup but for removal i think baby oil or olive oil ???

some i think also mix a little baby oil with the powder make up for lips
Old 22-09-2021, 03:13 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willus View Post

Nope.

Quote:
Mineral Oil / Baby Oil and lots of little sponges.

Quote:
I use powder makeup for almost everything. I'd avoid using lipstick - it's toooo sticky & can make a mess.

HTH

- - -
Old 22-09-2021, 03:22 PM
The Shoe Shrine

👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Old 22-09-2021, 03:32 PM
Gold Member

Cheers for the responses so far.

I wonder what the manufacturers use for factory make up. That lasts and doesn't rub off.

Does anyone use anything unconventional for make up? I was chatting to a guy of TDF a while ago and he said he used Sharpie for eyeliner. That seemed risky to me - I imagine it'd bleed over time. I know sharpies are often used for things like freckles, but I imagine freckles bleeding a bit wouldn't look bad, while eyeliner bleeding would start looking like a panda.
Old 22-09-2021, 03:34 PM
Gold Member

Ohhh I just twigged that Gavla was pointing at his signature. I am slow. I'm going to watch all of your videos, thanks a lot!
Old 22-09-2021, 03:41 PM
Silver Member

Mishka Valentino on Youtube has several makeup videos for TPE dolls.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MishkaValentino
Old 22-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Site Owner

Yep, I use powder makeup, The lips are powder makeup too, then I often apply lip gloss in a similar colour over that just before taking photos, it doesn't last long before it loses it's shine.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 22-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Diamond Member

Pretty much what algae said.
Baby oil on wet wipes gets everything off. With my girls i use powdered eye shadow for almost everything. Needs to be powder and not cream based as they are too greasy.
For fine detail like lip liner or eye liner put a drop of baby oil in a spoon then mix some powder in and apply with a fine artist brush.
Ive used sharpies before for eyeliner. Works well but still not permanent.. Too be honest i dont think id be comfortable putting anything on their faces that was permanent. If i made a mistake id be screwed.
I find the best way to be good at make up is to just do it..A LOT!.
It doesn't have to be expensive either. Set of brushes will be about a tenner and make up can be bought cheap in places like B&M or good old primark
If you wanna use real lipstick then use a small brush to apply or it can get messy.
Any little spots that appear in the wrong place can be removed with a cotton bud dipped in baby oil. Wait to dry then use a make up brush to apply some cornflour to the area you just cleaned

Hey why am i saying all this.. Now your girls will be as gorgeous as mine

Old 22-09-2021, 03:57 PM
Banned

Similar answers to Algaes.

Not had an issue with the makeup rubbing off. Its more than it disappears with time as the TPE drinks it.

The key is that oil is your enemy so before applying makeup ensure that they are well powdered. I use cornflour.

Yes, extra virgin olive oil and a micro fibre cloth. Careful of eye lashes and also careful of eye brows!

Not so much products but methods.
  • Work down the face to avoid smudging work already done.
  • The head doesn't need to be attached to make it up.
  • For eye liner and eye shadow it is easier if you first remove the eye balls.
  • Quality brushes pay dividends.
  • lips are everything. I use lipstick but applied using oil paint brushes and then smoothed using water colour brushes.
  • A tiny amount of lip salve / balm can make the lips glossy without using glossy lipstick (I prefer matt lips so not applicable here).
  • Primark lipstick is fantastic and only 90p each.

A lot of how we make up our girls is very pesonal taste. A few of my trade marks are
  • eyes, dark grey over but only on the eyelid, brown under
  • brown blusher on sides of nose and sides of head. red blusher accross tops of cheeks. skin tone blusher over all of it.
  • White eye shadow for teeth. Do the teeth before the lips but be prepared that once the lips are dry to go over the teeth again... Don't attempt that whilst the lips are wet.

Think thats about it for now... Now go listen to the people who know what they're doing

All the best,

Shamus.