UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dreamdoll forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 17-02-2012, 06:05 AM
Gold Member

Default Model Info

Received a reply to an email I'd sent to Dreamdoll.de. Reply from Mr Andree Schulz included a pdf catalog. Here's page 15, shows the difference between the original, custom and light models, for those interested in Dreamdolls.

Last edited by SDL; 16-04-2020 at 07:59 AM.
Old 17-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Very good of you to share the info, thanks SDL.
Old 23-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Thanks SDL, I was looking at the German site last night and was about to buy a Dreamdoll Light (ok well i was thinking about it) The price last night was 2710 euro plus postage i adder her to the "basket" and the complete price with postage was 2830 Euro thats just under £2500 then around 10am this morning and the price jumped back up to 3499Euro + postage.

So i don't know whether thay were having a "Special Offer" or it was a missprint on their part, i just wonder if i had bought her last night if they would have honored the price.
Old 23-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Thanks SDL, I was looking at the German site last night and was about to buy a Dreamdoll Light (ok well i was thinking about it) The price last night was 2710 euro plus postage i adder her to the "basket" and the complete price with postage was 2830 Euro thats just under £2500 then around 10am this morning and the price jumped back up to 3499Euro + postage.

So i don't know whether thay were having a "Special Offer" or it was a missprint on their part, i just wonder if i had bought her last night if they would have honored the price.
Consumer law means that they would have had to (especially via credit card payment).

Of course, you might have had an epic, Cassidoll-level wait before it finally arrived, by steam packet.
Old 23-02-2012, 10:09 PM
Gold Member

Hi Samurai.
Yes I am thinking very much a Dreamdoll light....when I eventually have the money. Something I noticed on another of their sites was they offer a rebuild.....
------------
Rebuilt

Dreamdoll Creation guaranteed you the resumption and the renewal of your doll, whatever the state...

For the customers having a mannequin silicone of the mark Dreamdoll Creation and who wish to acquire a new model we make it possible for you to take it back and to rebuild your doll silicone DREAMDOLL and thus to provide you a new model of your choice and in the three range available for a tarif -50%.
-------------
From here
http://www.dreamdolldiffusion.com/281-en.html

So if you go for the light version at around £3,200 and then upgrade to an original version a year or so later for an additional £2,700. It'd be like you rented the light version for £500/year.