UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 15-01-2023, 08:16 PM

Brilliant Sam. I think I know where that is not too far from myself
Old 15-01-2023, 08:35 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Awesome! and it's nice to be able to find a place like that with no other people around.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 16-01-2023, 11:55 AM
Active New Member

Was not expecting a comedy! Nice work
Old 16-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Diamond Member

Great job Sam Mia is sweet
Old 16-01-2023, 10:23 PM
Site Owner

Totally Awesome!, really entertaining, brilliantly done Sam.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 17-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Gold Member

Bumping this because I see it has fallen-off the new posts, so may be missed by some newcomers.
Only those who "do" sketches can really appreciate the imagination and thought necessary to develop a story, the sheer physical effort in posing and gathering accessories, and time getting to and from locations, the photographic skills and then the editing, putting on speech bubbles, etc, which has been put into a production such as this.
Etc. covers researching a location and having the audacity to turn-up there, eg. Dumfries House is owned by Prince (now King) Charles for God's sake. and it's not just around the corner from Sam's house, it's miles away.
And look carefully at every picture - her hands are in a different position, eg. clutching a teddy bear, it's not random, but thought about. And then the sheer length of the production - I can manage at most half a dozen pics before the cerebral juices (and my body) are exhausted. And he does it all on his own - no help with lifting and carrying, holding lights etc..
The man deserves the appellation "Legend".
The End.
Old 17-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Brilliant story, really enjoyed it, I'm wearing a heart monitor for 2 days and all those wonderful arse shots are going to leave me with some explaining to do when they get the damn thing back.

You are truly a maestro of stories.
Old 18-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Diamond Member

Late to the party on this one, so apologies Sam.

Brilliant work as always, but damn, that's not an easy location to shoot at. The carpark is miles away, so you literally have to walk through the whole estate and past the restaurant to get to the bridge and maze! At 9.30 in the morning, that takes balls of steel mate

Btw, Mia is fucking hilarious, and Teddy speaks for all of us

Psion
Old 20-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Listen thanks guys for all your comments, i feel like a shit as i would like to reply to them all individually but there are to many i can remember a thread that i have done that got this amount of comments so again thank you.

I love doing these types of threads as it is something i enjoy doing, i still get a buzz when taking them out and not knowing what the day will bring or who i will meet whem put and about, mostly its just dog walkers and joggers and no one really pays any attention, at least not that i have noticed, Occasionally i will get someone staring with a puzzled look on their face .

I am glad you all (even if you were just being nice) enjoyed it, It's the icing on the cake that makes it all the worth while, but even if i did not get any comments i'd still do it, Its what i have dolls for and there is hardly a day goes by that my little brain is not working on something else to do in the near future with theses girls (that involves keeping their clothes on) {well most off them}

You really are a what this forum is all about, each and every one of you without you and your contributions to this forum and this lifestyle,hobby or whatever you want to call it then this place would not the place each of us visit so offten and in somewhat reality spend most of our spare time, so yet again a massive thanks for everything you do and everything you post.

Cheers

Samurai...
Old 20-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Gold Member

Thanks Sam!

I think many of us admire what you do with your girls ‘on tour’ and envious that you have the balls to do it!

I myself would like to follow suit but my biggest problem is actually getting them out of the house! I share my back area where I park my car with three other neighbours, two of whom are mostly in all day! Once out where there’s no one I know I think I’d be fine!

Anyway, keep ‘em coming mate so we can just sit back and envy what you do!

Cheers, Hollows.