Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 19-12-2019, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post

head 273 on WM 172cm B Cup Body

I'm really rating this new body, what does everyone think?
Hi Graham,

sorry for my tardy response, only just catching up now with my forum reading (first day of the hols ).

I completely concur. The breasts look phenominal on this one. Very realistic sculpt but at 38.5kg she's pushing the envelope a little on acceptable weight ranges so I am seeing her as being a good seller for WM (and hopefully yourself) but not stealing the 166C's crown.

Very nice,

keep em coming

Shamus.
Old 19-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

head 126 on WM Torso H Cup Body

More Pics Of This Doll Here

Hundreds Of Sold Doll Pics Here - Searchable by head or body so you can find which one you want
Typical Jinsan girl. Always getting legless at this time of year!
Old 20-12-2019, 01:39 PM
Vendor

Default head 266 on WM 162cm E Cup Body

head 266 on WM 162cm E Cup Body

More Pics Of This Doll Here

Hundreds Of Sold Doll Pics Here - Searchable by head or body so you can find which one you want
Old 22-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
Just curious, but do the buyers give permission for these to be posted? Do they need to? I know I wouldn't have been happy if Hannah's "birth" photos had been shared.
Still curious about this.
Old 22-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Banned

I've got no objections. Very much loooking forwards in signing on one day and seeing a YL151C on here.

I love seeing real pics of others girls and as such would have no issue with them seeing pics of mine. At the factory stage they are completely anonymous and it really helps give you a feel for the minor variances in their faces and true skin tones.

Most vendors do it. RLSD, SSW, DollsFrance, LDUK, etc. How would anyone but you know that it was your girls pics unless you told them?

If permission needs to be given (I don't think that it does) then Graham please accept this as a standing remit that you have full permission to use factory images of my girls however you see fit.

kindest regards,

Shamus.
Old 22-12-2019, 01:09 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I've got no objections. Very much loooking forwards in signing on one day and seeing a YL151C on here.

I love seeing real pics of others girls and as such would have no issue with them seeing pics of mine. At the factory stage they are completely anonymous and it really helps give you a feel for the minor variances in their faces and true skin tones.

Most vendors do it. RLSD, SSW, DollsFrance, LDUK, etc. How would anyone but you know that it was your girls pics unless you told them?

If permission needs to be given (I don't think that it does) then Graham please accept this as a standing remit that you have full permission to use factory images of my girls however you see fit.

kindest regards,

Shamus.
I was waiting patiently for Heather to appear in this topic, I was also more than happy for that to happen, although she got that much exposure over on TDF or at least her bush did,she went shy, got quickly in her box and was sent on her way.

Tommo
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 22-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Silver Member

Well it's great that you would be happy with it, but I wouldn't, hence why I'm asking.
Old 22-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Vendor

I think we’ve had one person say they didn’t want their pics posted in over 1,000 dolls. We were happy not to publish those.

Everyone gets notified that their pics have been posted and no one has said afterwards they weren’t happy. That’s not to say the odd person wasn’t happy but the greater good is served by showing them and we are always prepared not to publish upon request.

Hope that’s ok
Old 22-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Silver Member

Yes thank you, I was just curious about that.
Old 22-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think we’ve had one person say they didn’t want their pics posted in over 1,000 dolls. We were happy not to publish those.

Everyone gets notified that their pics have been posted and no one has said afterwards they weren’t happy. That’s not to say the odd person wasn’t happy but the greater good is served by showing them and we are always prepared not to publish upon request.

Hope that’s ok
1000 dolls from one vendor...

Now, whilst I realise that a fair few of those will have gone to Tommo (lol) I am thinking that there are a lot more of us than people realise.

All the best Graham,

Shamus.