UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)

Old 08-02-2018, 05:20 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt View Post
She is rather gorgeous although that last picture took me completely by surprise as I scrolled down Welcome Jess!

LOL! She's definitely full of surprises.. Jessica says thank you for the comment and warm welcome by the way..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Oh ! fuck me gently

You can now see why these beauties cost a lot of dosh !
She is stunnnnnnning

That is so true Samurai.. I'll really impressed with her.. You really get what you pay for with a RealDoll.. There most definitely spectacular dolls.. And by the way.. That fuck me oh so gently expression on her face just makes me weak at the knees too.. Anyways thanks for commenting buddy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invervar View Post
Wow, she has the face of a super model. Reminds me of someone famous but just can't put my finger on it... Stunning doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invervar View Post
It has just come to me who she minds me of - TV presenter Cat Deeley!

Hey thanks for the nice comments Invervar!! And I'm glad you were able to recalled the Celebrity that Jessica remind you of.. What's funny is that there have been quite a few mention's throughout the doll universe. Of how Jessica looks like a famous person. But could never remember who.. Your the first to do so.. Jessica has given you 10 brownie points for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdj67 View Post
Wow! That's the best RealDoll face I've ever seen. As other have said, she's simply gorgeous.

Beautifully photographed Nova.

G
Wow! Thank you for the huge complement gdj67!! And Jessica also thanks you too.. She's completely flattered by your kind comments.. As for her face.. I totally agree.. The Laila face is defiantly one of the most gorgeous faces Abyss offers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Danmed

She had a very nice Face of course, horny Body and i had a favorite Picture.

You made a fantastic job Nova...
Well thank you kind sir.. I just love that term "Horny Body".. Because that body sure makes me horny.. And that expression don't help either.. Anyways that's one of my favorite pics too.. She looks so seductive there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
Congrats Nova and Jessica.
A very pretty and well put together lady, she reminds me of someone, but can't think exactly who.

Pete.

Thank you very much ARK ANGEL... Yeah quite a few people have mentioned that about Jessica.. And Cat Deeley and Renee Zellweger were both mentioned..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa_Major View Post
Congrats Nova, she's a real beauty.
Hey thanks Ursa_Major!! I'm really glad you think so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfie View Post
Abyss can certainly turn out the ladies, beautiful. Congrats and more please
Yup! They sure do Wulfie.. And thanks buddy...
Old 08-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Bronze Member

She gorgeous but I wish there was the technology to see vaginas as realistic as this and with a thick bush of pubic hair. That would be something!
Old 08-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Completely convincing. Utterly superb.

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing her with us on this forum.

Laila's very much my favourite of all RD faces and this lady is clearly everything that RD is known for.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 08-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernGuy View Post

She gorgeous but I wish there was the technology to see vaginas as realistic as this and with a thick bush of pubic hair. That would be something!
Thanks NorthernGuy! Abyss does offer a wide range of inserts with different style vaginas that are pretty detailed.. The one that Jessica has is just their plain old standard insert. Which came with her body.. I do plan on getting one of the detailed inserts soon for her.. As for pubic hair.. I'm not entirely into my ladies having a lot of bush.. A Nice little landing strip might look great though..
Old 08-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Completely convincing. Utterly superb.

Brilliant. Thanks for sharing her with us on this forum.

Laila's very much my favourite of all RD faces and this lady is clearly everything that RD is known for.

Best wishes

Harem
Hey thanks for the very nice complement Harem!! And it is my pleasure to share pictures and my experiences with you all..

Last edited by Nova-1; 08-02-2018 at 08:14 PM.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Bronze Member

Jessica: Hey UKLDF! I'm Jessica but you can call me Jess.. I want to thank you all for the very warm welcomes.. You guys are just awesome.. I can't believe I'm getting so many wonderful complement. I am just so flattered you guys!! Thanks again for making me feel at home..

Anyways, My time with Nova has just been wonderful.. And our first night together was one to remember.. Absolutely fantastic!! I'd say Nova sure knows how to treat a lady right... So for our second night I decided to return the favor and surprise him with a delicious treat.. And with the help of the other Nova Girls including my sister Karen. We picked out one of Nova's most favorite outfits to put me in... And to keep my outfit a complete surprise from Nova's wondering eyes.. I put on this cute knitted robe. Hehe.. Anyways this next set of me was from our second night together. Also stay tuned for what happened on Day Three.. Wow Karen is wild!!!

Jessica: Hey Nova! Happy Honeymoon Day 2.... To celibate I have decided to put on a special super sexy outfit for you hunn.. The other girls helped me pick it out..

Nova: Oh Wow! You put on a surprise outfit just for me!

Jessica: Yup! Are ready to see it. I understand it is one of your favorites..

Nova: Oh yeah! I'm ready!

Jessica: TADA!!! So do you like my outfit?

Nova: OMG! You are just gorgeous! How did you know the birthday suit was my favorite? Honey you just made my night!!!

Jessica: I had help!! Hehe.. I'm glad you like it.. Now lets say we get some sexy pictures of me on that bed over there.. I'm sure
the fellows on the UK Doll forum will like to see me in my birthday outfit..

Nova: Hey that's a great idea... Let me grab the camera... Well guys, I hope you all enjoy feasting your eyes on my lovely Jessica!!

Here she is...

Nova: Wow! I must say that these last few days with Jessica has been amazing. The sex has also been incredible.. And the way she looks up at me with that expression is just a massive turn on.. I can't for the life of me. Figure out how such a gorgeous lady ended up in my bed.. I feel like he luckiest guy on the planet for receiving such a stunning doll. And the ease of having sex with her is absolutely wonderful.. And OMG! I can get that stare she gives me while making love to her, out of my head.. Oh man I can't get enough of this girl.. And this feeling she gives my is just amazing I tell you.. I have never been happier..

Oh bye the way stay tunes as we bring Karen in for some fun on day three...

Last edited by Nova-1; 08-02-2018 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:43 AM
Account Closed

Amazing !!!

No matter...Damned !!! She looks in every position without or with clothes "fucking" good

Great Girl...Lucky Man you !
Old 09-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
Amazing !!!

No matter...Damned !!! She looks in every position without or with clothes "fucking" good

Great Girl...Lucky Man you !
Thanks Harley!
Old 13-02-2018, 12:03 AM
Bronze Member

Since Valentine's Day is just a few days away.. Jessica would like to give everyone here on The UK Love Doll Forum an early Valentine's greeting along with a few new pictures...

Jessica: Hey guys and girls.. I know it's still a few days away. But I want to wish everyone a safe and a very Happy Valentines..

Old 13-02-2018, 02:13 AM
Account Closed

Thank you Jessica...

Well done Nova
Attached Images
File Type: jpg index.jpg (8.5 KB, 138 views)