UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 18-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'm 70% deaf anyways.
Perfect audience then. I'm also deaf as a post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecobod View Post
Wow! Katarinkya looks good with that pink guitar. I play the guitar, too (sort of) but Vicky is only interested in listening to me play for her. She has seen the state of my fingertips and decided against learning to play. But I do sit with her and give her mini-lessons.
eco
Thanks Eco. I don't play them much anymore, broken left hand and 2 broken fingers make it difficult. Katarinkya decided she won't be learning if it means she needs to cut her finger nails. Like Vicky, she is happy for me to serenade her.
Old 18-06-2019, 03:50 PM

Fantastic Photos Seth

Great guitars, love the pink one.

Sorry, I missed the arrival of the boots, very nice and sparkly they are too, my lot seem to insist on them the moment they arrive.

Tommo

Old 18-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Fantastic Photos Seth

Great guitars, love the pink one.

Sorry, I missed the arrival of the boots, very nice and sparkly they are too, my lot seem to insist on them the moment they arrive.

Tommo
Thanks Tommo,

Her DMs were 2nd hand from ebay. A bargain for 9.60 including postage. They are size 2 and fit perfect so thank you for advising on those when I asked.

Was hoping to dress Katarinkya in more appropriate clothing when taking the guitar pics but can't for my life remember where my dodgy collection of pvc leather and leopard spandex gear is.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Silver Member

Think I've finally found a more suitable setting on my camera, or I just got lucky. Either way my walls a the right colour in this one.

Black hair is flavour of the month at the moment. I've re-done make up going for a less is more approach with a softer lip colour, a bit of blush on her cheeks and a light grey eye liner on lower eye lids. She also has some brown shadow on her top eye lids but her lashes obscure it.

I've had a crap week after managing somehow to strain the muscles in my chest and shoulder on my right side. Today has been the first day poor Katarinkya has been out of bed for a week. Even trying to lift her legs from lying to sitting position has been agony but things are improving.

Poor girl is overdue a wash and a powder. I've felt awfully guilty about having to leave her in bed all week staring at the ceiling so I've gone and bought her a couple of nice dresses from amazon to say sorry.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:20 AM
Gold Member

Looking good. She certainly looks healthy with a little colour to her cheeks.
The photo is brilliant and with her dark hair set against the light background, it really shows her features.
Recently strained my lower back by lifting a heavy box and twisting, lasted for a week. During that time I'd left Vicky standing near the bookshelf, looking at me with dejected eyes as the days past.
eco
Old 08-07-2019, 08:36 AM
Gold Member

Looking great,I love her large pupils..a whole universe in there..
Best wishes
Old 08-07-2019, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
... going for a less is more approach with a softer lip colour...
Yes, agreed, less is more. It's so easy to get them looking like Coco the Clown. With the lighter tone girls, I expect this is even more of a balancing act!

Nice photo, but I'm thinking from her expression you might owe her something. Did you make a promise you didn't keep?
Old 08-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Silver Member

Thanks Eco and Matt. Glad you like the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'm thinking from her expression you might owe her something. Did you make a promise you didn't keep?
She is asking me if I know where all the chocolate has gone whilst she's been in bed for 5 days.

I didn't know we had any.

Old 17-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Silver Member

Here is Katarinkya wearing her new dress that I got her for summer. Its mostly lace so hopefully it's cool enough for these hot summer days we are having.

Its a good fit apart from it been a bit too big around the waist which made her look pregnant, solved by using something as a belt. Only cost me a penny, with 7.99 delivery from China. Also think it would make a good night dress too.
Old 17-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Platinum Member

nice pics but it looks like a wedding dress i hope she isn't getting ideas about marriage.

carlys_guy