UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 26-06-2019, 01:58 PM

Default Another 1st timer looking for advice... WM

Hey guys, stumbled upon this forum recently (thankfully!) and thought I would run my ideas for first doll by you and get some advice. I can't imagine I've chosen anything controversial (probably common!).

I first came across the idea of getting a doll about a year ago and after exchanging a few emails with Graham at Lovedoll, I came very close to buying at the turn of the new year. After some reflection, I decided I would take some time out and revisit the idea later in the year (to make sure it wasn't just an impulse purchase I'd soon regret...).

Anyway, this is the sort of order I'd be looking to purchase and coudl use some thoughts/advice/tinkering (and advice going forward!):

Body: WM 157b, shrugging shoulders, standing feet. Light tan (probably?).
Head: Narrowed it down to either 36, 62, 88 or 185. Looking for a cute/pretty 'girl next door' type look.
Eyes: Blue/Brown.
Breasts/Areola: Small areola, light brown (or maybe pink?).

Vagina: Removable? Really undecided on this but removable seems the most sensible, if the least attractive...

So, any thoughts or advice? I haven't decided on a vendor either though will stick to one of the main four...
Old 26-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Platinum Member

snowleopardpuntwhatabloodylongusername

157b #36

CAUTION: Sporty, hard to keep up with. She will take years off your (VERY HAPPY) life.

Old 26-06-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
snowleopardpuntwhatabloodylongusername

157b #36

CAUTION: Sporty, hard to keep up with. She will take years off your (VERY HAPPY) life.

She’s such a beauty! Thanks for the inspiration (or vote xD).
Old 26-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopardpunt View Post
Hey guys, stumbled upon this forum recently (thankfully!) and thought I would run my ideas for first doll by you and get some advice. I can't imagine I've chosen anything controversial (probably common!).

I first came across the idea of getting a doll about a year ago and after exchanging a few emails with Graham at Lovedoll, I came very close to buying at the turn of the new year. After some reflection, I decided I would take some time out and revisit the idea later in the year (to make sure it wasn't just an impulse purchase I'd soon regret...).

Anyway, this is the sort of order I'd be looking to purchase and coudl use some thoughts/advice/tinkering (and advice going forward!):

Body: WM 157b, shrugging shoulders, standing feet. Light tan (probably?).
Head: Narrowed it down to either 36, 62, 88 or 185. Looking for a cute/pretty 'girl next door' type look.
Eyes: Blue/Brown.
Breasts/Areola: Small areola, light brown (or maybe pink?).

Vagina: Removable? Really undecided on this but removable seems the most sensible, if the least attractive...

So, any thoughts or advice? I haven't decided on a vendor either though will stick to one of the main four...
Did you mean 62 or 162? both are nice heads.

well, #36 is fantastic. #88 is on my wish list but #185 I like it so much I've bought two of them! Think says it all it's a very realistic head espechially in the tan skin tone.

both my Georgie and Charlotte are #185's. There was a mistake with the order of Charlotte and I got a natural rather than a light tan.(Georgie is Tan). hang on a sec, here you go, both #185's

see how much more realistic the tan looks over the natural.

WM157B is one of the best bodies, and of your selection she was designed around heads such as #36 and #88 which were originally created for the 140 but the body of the 157 being slim really works with them.

I've had a #185 on a WM 140 and she goes as well as she does on a 166C so all of those heads would work with a 157B.

Before deciding on a vendor also check out :

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/pro...p-wm-sex-doll/ (with head #36)

https://www.the-doll-house.com/buy-w...b8986bc383ba78 (with head #162)

Cloud Climax have also started selling Jinsan girls now as well but couldn't see a head there in the images that was on your list.

For cute / pretty girl next door also takea look at #233 (there will be lots of others but that one springs to mind as she's on my wish list)

This is her :

looking forwards to hearing your final choice but your initial spec seems really well considered

As for fixed vs removable... I tend to go fixed but then I have no intent of any of mine ever being sold (some of mine are still virgins... Used to be most of mine ). I find that the fixed feels more natural but if you go that route you need to wear a condom as you don't want

Old 26-06-2019, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member

Don't expect her to share the chocolates though!

For info, I went off the removable inserts. They still need cleaning. Just use a condom.

Don't get too hung up on the areolea aereola nipple colour. It's not permanent anyways and eye shadow powder will renew/replace it.
Old 26-06-2019, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Did you mean 62 or 162? both are nice heads.

well, #36 is fantastic. #88 is on my wish list but #185 I like it so much I've bought two of them! Think says it all it's a very realistic head espechially in the tan skin tone.

both my Georgie and Charlotte are #185's. There was a mistake with the order of Charlotte and I got a natural rather than a light tan.(Georgie is Tan). hang on a sec, here you go, both #185's

see how much more realistic the tan looks over the natural.

WM157B is one of the best bodies, and of your selection she was designed around heads such as #36 and #88 which were originally created for the 140 but the body of the 157 being slim really works with them.

I've had a #185 on a WM 140 and she goes as well as she does on a 166C so all of those heads would work with a 157B.

Before deciding on a vendor also check out :

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/pro...p-wm-sex-doll/ (with head #36)

https://www.the-doll-house.com/buy-w...b8986bc383ba78 (with head #162)

Cloud Climax have also started selling Jinsan girls now as well but couldn't see a head there in the images that was on your list.

For cute / pretty girl next door also takea look at #233 (there will be lots of others but that one springs to mind as she's on my wish list)

This is her :

looking forwards to hearing your final choice but your initial spec seems really well considered

As for fixed vs removable... I tend to go fixed but then I have no intent of any of mine ever being sold (some of mine are still virgins... Used to be most of mine ). I find that the fixed feels more natural but if you go that route you need to wear a condom as you don't want

Wow, thanks again for such a thought out response!

I did indeed mean 62, I came across it on page 12 of the JinSan dolls head thread.

I will take another look at 233 though, she does indeed look quite cute!

Looks like we have a vote for 36 and a vote for, well, all of the rest? How am I supposed to choose just one? xD

Thanks for the input on fixed vs removable. I'm happy enough wearing condoms, it's more the practical aspects of cleaning up that I was worried about (like, how do you adequately clean a 30kg doll, without using damaging products, how do you then go about drying it all?). Though certainly seems that most prefer fixed and I have to assume there's good reason for that...

In terms of vendors I did have a look at them all. I was hoping to come across one with the right body and head that was already in stock as I hate waiting xD Don't think I've had that much luck as yet though.
Old 26-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Diamond Member

All of the vendors have the dolls made to order unless they get in a doll to check out before putting her on sale. Cloud climax generally do that with a selection of dolls from a manufacturer that they start working with but so far they have no Jinsan stock.

If you think about it, if they hold a doll in stock thats dead money sitting there so you always maintain as low stock levels as possible.

Sometimes they can get the dolls quite quickly if its an in demand body such as a 157B and 166C where Jinsan will produce them even without matching orders so your girl would come from stock rather than manufactured fresh. Sometimes turnaround can be as low as 7 days when that happens but your girl will still be coming from China, not from UK stock.

On the heads, my vote would actually be head #185. A more recent pic of Georgie :

She's already gone back to black hair. She was only wearing that wig as she had just watched lost in translation.

as for drying them out. Tampons (I know, last thing that you would think that you would need to buy for these girls!)..

I use them both to ensure that excess oil does not build up in the mouth and for drying the intimate areas.

The excess oil in th mouth is a result of the softness of the TPE. The softer the TPE the more oil in in so the more that it secrets. Fo closed mouths such as #160 that can cause oil build up and the conditions for black spot fungus to form... You really don't want that.

using the tampon applicator you can keep the mouth slightly ajar allowing her to breath. (and air movement prvents the fungus getting hold). Also using the tampon itself soaks up the excess oil.

To emphasise, the mouths of my girls may be kissed but thats it. The oil build up is a natural phenominon in dolls which is easy to avoid but potentially lethal to them if a fungal infection gets hold.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 26-06-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
All of the vendors have the dolls made to order unless they get in a doll to check out before putting her on sale. Cloud climax generally do that with a selection of dolls from a manufacturer that they start working with but so far they have no Jinsan stock.

If you think about it, if they hold a doll in stock thats dead money sitting there so you always maintain as low stock levels as possible.

Sometimes they can get the dolls quite quickly if its an in demand body such as a 157B and 166C where Jinsan will produce them even without matching orders so your girl would come from stock rather than manufactured fresh. Sometimes turnaround can be as low as 7 days when that happens but your girl will still be coming from China, not from UK stock.

On the heads, my vote would actually be head #185. A more recent pic of Georgie :

She's already gone back to black hair. She was only wearing that wig as she had just watched lost in translation.

as for drying them out. Tampons (I know, last thing that you would think that you would need to buy for these girls!)..

I use them both to ensure that excess oil does not build up in the mouth and for drying the intimate areas.

The excess oil in th mouth is a result of the softness of the TPE. The softer the TPE the more oil in in so the more that it secrets. Fo closed mouths such as #160 that can cause oil build up and the conditions for black spot fungus to form... You really don't want that.

using the tampon applicator you can keep the mouth slightly ajar allowing her to breath. (and air movement prvents the fungus getting hold). Also using the tampon itself soaks up the excess oil.

To emphasise, the mouths of my girls may be kissed but thats it. The oil build up is a natural phenominon in dolls which is easy to avoid but potentially lethal to them if a fungal infection gets hold.

HTH,

Shamus.
Thanks again for the input! I'll take a good look back at 185. My indecision will be the death of me (or rather, my failure to follow through and purchase!).

I hope these girls come with a manual xD

Also, how rude to me - Georgie and Charlotte look great!
Old 26-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Gold Member

I'll add another vote for head #36

And for when she gets tired and needs a rest. Head #59

Old 26-06-2019, 03:41 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopardpunt View Post
My indecision will be the death of me
Or, you fall down the same rabbit hole as the rest of us!!!

Thats the one's queued up for makeovers! (They look completely different with wigs).

Georgie and Charlotte both send their thanks for the compliment