UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 05-07-2019, 04:06 PM
Bronze Member

Default 168E old vs new

Ive been browsing again (never really stopped over the last several years!) at options for another doll, with lots of back and forth about what size and proportions etc etc

Based on a few ive seen and like the look of and finding out their proportions, I narrowed it down to roughly the following

Height >163
Bust: 90 - 100 (thanks to some of incred's pics.. the cleavage on some of his girls )
Waist: >60
Hips: 90 - 98 ish

I pulled all the measurements Shamus had kindly prepared in his jinsan bodies thread and put them into a spreadsheet to filter on dolls that fall within those ranges and it looked like the 168E I think is the best fit. I did this a few times by focusing first on maybe just the waist, but didnt like the hips or tits being too narrow\big, so next time I filtered on one or the other, but the 168E seemed to be the one that kept cropping up

And in the promotional pictures she does look amazing

But while reading up on her here and on TDF I found that a lot of these pictures are apparently of an older version, and the newer one has slimmer hips which im not so sure about, this isnt the picture I was trying to find but hope it shows well enough, another I found but have no idea where was more front on and it was clearer the hips were relatively narrow for her size, but the picture below will have to do

Does anybody (tommo ) have both of these older and newer versions, and is there actually much difference between them in person?

Thanks all
Old 05-07-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudWatching View Post
Ive been browsing again (never really stopped over the last several years!) at options for another doll, with lots of back and forth about what size and proportions etc etc

Based on a few ive seen and like the look of and finding out their proportions, I narrowed it down to roughly the following

Height >163
Bust: 90 - 100 (thanks to some of incred's pics.. the cleavage on some of his girls )
Waist: >60
Hips: 90 - 98 ish

I pulled all the measurements Shamus had kindly prepared in his jinsan bodies thread and put them into a spreadsheet to filter on dolls that fall within those ranges and it looked like the 168E I think is the best fit. I did this a few times by focusing first on maybe just the waist, but didnt like the hips or tits being too narrow\big, so next time I filtered on one or the other, but the 168E seemed to be the one that kept cropping up

And in the promotional pictures she does look amazing

But while reading up on her here and on TDF I found that a lot of these pictures are apparently of an older version, and the newer one has slimmer hips which im not so sure about, this isnt the picture I was trying to find but hope it shows well enough, another I found but have no idea where was more front on and it was clearer the hips were relatively narrow for her size, but the picture below will have to do

Does anybody (tommo ) have both of these older and newer versions, and is there actually much difference between them in person?

Thanks all
I have the older version, but not the new
I can take photos tonight of her and post them in the Jinsan body thread if you want.

Last edited by Tommo10; 05-07-2019 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I have the older version, but not the new
I can take photos tonight of her and post them in the Jinsan body thread if you want.
Thanks Tommo but no need, I think I have seen enough pictures, but as they can be misleading I was hoping somebody who does have both would be able to share their thoughts on how different they are in person, as it may be that in person the differences arent really that noticeable
Old 05-07-2019, 09:33 PM

have you looked at the YL 170 D because she's a little less chesty but a bit more in arse and leg department

Old 06-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
have you looked at the YL 170 D because she's a little less chesty but a bit more in arse and leg department
Cheers Tommo, Ive had a look and yes it does look a very good option. Do you have one by any chance? A picture of the WM168E and YL170D next to each other would be good to see. You might have been lucky to get your 168 when you did!
Old 06-07-2019, 09:55 AM

Yes I do have both and will take some pictures this morning, I was intending going out with a few in the sun but it is throwing it down here so my plans have now changed. I have them both here so I will just have some breakfast and do a few photos, until then this is the only one I have saved on my phone.

Tommo

Old 06-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Yes I do have both and will take some pictures this morning, I was intending going out with a few in the sun but it is throwing it down here so my plans have now changed. I have them both here so I will just have some breakfast and do a few photos, until then this is the only one I have saved on my phone.

Tommo
Brilliant thanks, from that angle at least I like the look of the girl on the right though both would be more than welcome But I cant tell which one is which?

And thats a shame we wont get to see the original plan, theres always a little something extra thats added to an outdoor shoot
Old 06-07-2019, 10:21 AM

Left WM168E Right YL170D

Old 06-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Gold Member

mmmm breakfast...
Old 06-07-2019, 10:30 AM
Bronze Member

The new 168E is not a too slim waist TPE doll. Thet are quite natural... A kind of TPE Teddy Babe.

Tags
168, 168e, hips, wm168, wm168e