UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 06-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Gold Member

Default new WM 156 cm M cup. All Women for real men

So I ran across this lassy today while researching for a fellow member who is in Love with Vanessa Soares and her physique and spectacular Booty.

WM Has Upgraded the WM 156 line again (so like number in 4 156 cm model) with this wonderful Woman.

like WOW...WOW...WOW...

So the blurb...

"156cm M cup WM Doll is a TPE doll that is both BBW and muscular. She features huge breasts and large hips and butt to create a hot babe full of naughty pleasures. WM head #58 provides a sexy, come hither look with catlike eyes and partial open mouth.

The head is a brilliant match to such a hot body. Massive breasts and butt means the soft, lifelike TPE skin will provide jaw dropping boob jiggle and a squeeze factor that is off the charts hot. Being shorter than most BBW and muscular dolls gives this 156M work of art a comparatively lighter advantage. Incredibly hot and camera ready, WM Doll's 156cm M cup is a top choice.

Brand: WM Doll
Skin: TPE
Ht: 5'1" 156cm
Wt: 99lbs 45kg
Bust: 40" 102cm
Cup: M
Waist: 25" 64cm
Hip: 43" 109cm
Vag: 6.7" 17cm
Anal: 6.7" 17cm

Clearly available with other similar scaled and Tone match Tpe heads from the JINSAN catalogue (and others with M16 connector)

Now at the Chinese photographer marketting shots...what you guys never heard of faceapp.

More on her here Web address removed

Now to me, that doll has work out written all over her, and not for the faint of heart.

But, for those not scared of the effort...WOW...one heck of a Dolly.

Anung

Last edited by Anung Un Rama; 08-07-2019 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Web address remove illegal content Rule 1.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:51 AM
Bronze Member

Yeah she’s beautiful but that weight is a no go for me lol, so many dolls that are my type and the weight ruins it but just imagine giving this doll an oil rub
Old 06-07-2019, 09:02 AM
Gold Member

I know right, I am used to Lily's Panzer tank like weight at 56 kg, and I am a bigger fella, even after recovering from some illness over a few years, so I reckon i could manage her OK.

Definately made my to do list.

That Bod, and that Brazilian Bunda...is like WOW...and yes, I reckon you would need to be a sheik to have enough oil to rub her down.

but yes, I also get get not even one has Hellboy super strength either...but imagine that arse dominating your Excalibur in cowgirl position

Anung
Old 06-07-2019, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post
Yeah she’s beautiful but that weight is a no go for me lol, so many dolls that are my type and the weight ruins it but just imagine giving this doll an oil rub
The good point here and she's got a few with it been Jinsan it will be the weight stated plus a couple of kilos for the head. I have an Irontech 160, it states 43kg and and with her head on on my scales she's 53kg, now I can lift her but my knees start shaking abit
Tommo

Old 06-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Gold Member

A lot of dolly,my sciatic nerve has asked me to go look at a different thread now...
Old 06-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Gold Member

Yes, for many she is over limitations, and is important to know them, especially for new to hobby folk, that may not have perfected doll ambulant technique ergonomics as yet...but even decorating your linen, she is quite the trophy.

Anung
Old 08-07-2019, 06:06 AM
Gold Member

Fixed broken Image links in OP, and for those wondering about the title..it was not a challenge...merely a spin on the brand name for Realdoll...so Real men (or women, or other)

Anung
Old 08-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Gold Member

That smile will take a medal at a gurning championship.
What were they thinking. She's a bit too large, for me. I'd do myself an injury then I'd have fun explaining myself to the nurses at A&E.
eco
Old 08-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Diamond Member

Hi Anung,

No comments on the body. Its the head thats perterbing me.

The head in question here is WM #58.

The photographer has also used one of the after sales set of teeth in their shoot. Many of the images are not as she would be delivered (they've actually been shopped as well but it seems only for glow and smoothing).

I've seen this head used recently in a couple of similar shoots... Hang on a sec.... Found one... here she is on Cloud Climax on the WM 171 https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/wm...-with-head-58/

And a reminder of the head without purchasing the Teeth.

(thanks for the images Tommo... All harvested from page 22 of the Jinsan thread).

Note that I am in no way inferring that the head is bad. Its probably someone's dream girl. But I just don't like the what you see is not what you get with the marketing shots.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:32 AM
Gold Member

Yes, I was thinking actually of going the JINSAN #172 if I decided to proceed....with a Buff busty eldar race, repl;icant pleasure model Pris theme

...lots of goodness there.

And yes, I thought initially crappy shopping, but on zooming in, it looks like they have used the TDL after market teeth and tongue sets, but not quite installed them correctly.

So anyone buying with this head should confirm with vendor if the teeth accessory kits are included.

Anung