UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 08-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Platinum Member

Default Holly

Well, a couple of weeks ago River and Hayzel finally got their own outdoor shoot.

Holly, who is their older sister has queried why the last time that she was photographed she was actually fast asleep... Remember...

Well, maybe if she actually got up before mid day she might be in more shoots!

I make no secret of the fact that Holly is actually my girlfriend. She's the girl that I sleep with.

For a long time after she arrived she had long flowing Elven hair and if you put her next to Tommo's Elora you would have had difficulty telling the difference... However, the escalation to girlfriend status seems to have really brought her out of herself. She's cut her hair, stolen Natasha's clothes, Sophies hat (as well as her body!) and I feel that the images show that her innocence evident in earlier images is now just a fond memory (oops ).

No oversized pics this time but larger images are available via click through. (although my camera's still just an old 2mp point and click so don't expect too much).

For those who don't already know. The body is an SM 155D in white and Holly is a WM #172 (yep, she's an Elf ) in light tan.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Platinum Member

While she was waiting to do the shoot I took a few pics to check whether the camera was going to play ball today (it occassionally has tantrums!). For the practice shots I snapped a few of her sitting on the sofa. These are not good pics, they were only intended as tests but I just like the way that the light catches her in them so I'm going to post a couple of them anyway.

Hop[e you like them.

Old 08-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Platinum Member

A very nice combination of stylised and natural pics there sir. Natural light wins the day!

Holly's Got Talent!

And the photographer it pulling out some very interesting compositions even in practice.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Gold Member

Nice photos Shamus

I've upgraded my camera from a Nikon Coolpix to a Canon Powershot bridge camera which is much better in auto mode. The fact that it came with a free printer and carrying case was a sweetener though.

Best of all I can upload pictures via the camera's wi-fi button straight the Canon's Irista site and download photos there for editing.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
A very nice combination of stylised and natural pics there sir. Natural light wins the day!

Holly's Got Talent!

And the photographer it pulling out some very interesting compositions even in practice.

Cheers AH

I'm a firm believer that no matter what equipment you have (you know that mines shit), if you genuinely love the subject then that shows in the pictures.

And as you say, Holly has certainly got talent!
Old 08-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Gold Member

Thanks Shamus
It's nice to see Holly again
Best wishes

Everything is as it should be
Old 08-07-2019, 05:40 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I'm a firm believer that no matter what equipment you have (you know that mines shit), if you genuinely love the subject then that shows in the pictures.
Have you been hacking me again - that's the gist of my next blog...
Old 08-07-2019, 05:51 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Nice photos Shamus

I've upgraded my camera from a Nikon Coolpix to a Canon Powershot bridge camera which is much better in auto mode. The fact that it came with a free printer and carrying case was a sweetener though.

Best of all I can upload pictures via the camera's wi-fi button straight the Canon's Irista site and download photos there for editing.
Cheers McSurfie.

I have thought long and hard about the camera. I've looked at Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Lumix. But I'm a creature of habit and believe that my next one will be another Olympus (but better.... Much, much better).
Old 08-07-2019, 06:00 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Have you been hacking me again - that's the gist of my next blog...
... As if! lol.

Last week I was writing about AI and Robotics... and ran into a brick wall of a writers block. The subject just became too big too quickly.

A throw away line on this site sparked something and this weeks blog was written almost without pause or correction inside an hour. My subject for the next one is what happens to the girls after the honeymoon period.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt gloss View Post
Thanks Shamus
It's nice to see Holly again
Best wishes
Cheers Matt.

it's easy to lose track of public perception as to who is current here and who is not.

Holly doesn't get photographed too much which is my bad.

The setup here is that River and Hayzel spend all of their time together. They have seriously easy to capture personalities so for photographic models accept no substitute. As a pair they are perfect.

Newt and Georgie are actually maintaining genuine timeshare on the 166C. Georgie climbs into bed when she's got the body. Newt is above such shows of affection. But, if you want to talk with (or at) one of the girls, she's the one.

Holly is the elder of the three sisters and is the one that seems to have taken to me. As such even though she is not photographed a lot she is always around with absolutely zero head share (like river).