UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-07-2019, 09:07 AM
Terrible Odin Terrible Odin is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 7
Question A weighty problem

Hi guys, a newbie here, keen to here your thoughts.

I'm looking to buy a TPE doll from lovedoll but am in a dilemma thinking about the weights of the bodies. Last year, after meticulous research, I forked out on a top of the range silicon Realdoll from the US (Brooklyn model - gorgeous) but coming in at 105lb I totally underestimated the weight issue!! I just can't lift her...In the end I had to enlist the help of an understanding friend to her perch on her stand, and that's where she's gonna stay! Great eye-candy and to photograph, but there she is - staring at me from the corner of the room and nothing else!

My question is: I weigh about 10.5 stone, of slim build (am reasonably fit with no health issues) and am looking at TPE models that weigh around 68 to 75lbs (specifically YL155 DCup or WM161GCup or OR157HCup). Do you think I'll have a problem!!??

I appreciate no-one can give a definitive answer but would appreciate any thoughts/opinions on the subject
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-07-2019, 09:40 AM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 3,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible Odin View Post
Hi guys, a newbie here, keen to here your thoughts.

I'm looking to buy a TPE doll from lovedoll but am in a dilemma thinking about the weights of the bodies. Last year, after meticulous research, I forked out on a top of the range silicon Realdoll from the US (Brooklyn model - gorgeous) but coming in at 105lb I totally underestimated the weight issue!! I just can't lift her...In the end I had to enlist the help of an understanding friend to her perch on her stand, and that's where she's gonna stay! Great eye-candy and to photograph, but there she is - staring at me from the corner of the room and nothing else!

My question is: I weigh about 10.5 stone, of slim build (am reasonably fit with no health issues) and am looking at TPE models that weigh around 68 to 75lbs (specifically YL155 DCup or WM161GCup or OR157HCup). Do you think I'll have a problem!!??

I appreciate no-one can give a definitive answer but would appreciate any thoughts/opinions on the subject
Thanks

We have a chart thats still a work in progress but getting there.

its in KG rather than lbs but you are asking about 30-34kg. There are a lots of interesting girls in that range but be aware that some are easier to pose than others and some bodies feel lighter (or heavier) than they are on the scales due to weight distribution.

I've uploaded an extract from the bodies database of all Jinsan girls who are 34kg or less. in height (then weight) order.



Not sure where you got your weights from or wether the weights that you were using were with the head on.

The YL 155D sneaks in.

the other two that you mention :

- wm161G is 36kg (79lbs)

- OR157H is 40kg (88 lbs)

the OR157H gets spoken about a lot on here as she is actually 167cm not 157cm.

Personally I really rate the WM 166C which for me is a design masterpeice of weight distribution.

You don't seem interested in smaller boobed girls so I'll leave out the classic 157B from my advice.

I'll let you look up those bodies and then later we can do the heads. Post some images of what you like and if anything obvios occurs we'll point you in the right direction (which will be the Jinsan thread here :

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...=jinsan+thread

People get lost in there never to be seen again, lol.

Also, check out the dolls france collection of photoshoots here (you don't need to buy from them but they are great for perusing):

https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/...ees-par-visage


Have fun,

Shamus

p.s. there are three other UK sellers besides lovedoll UK. Make sure that you get the best deal. The others are :
Silicone Sex World
The Doll House
Cloud Climax
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Seth's Avatar
Seth Seth is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: N Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 394
Default

Hello Odin, Welcome to the forum.

I am probably around the same weight and build as you. I consider myself unfit having done nothing but fly desks for a living. I have a WM153A doll who comes in at around the 70lb mark I suspect. (no scales but manufactures weight is 69lb) On her arrival, I did have some trouble with her weight for a week or two but once I got used to how the weight was distributed, moving her became a lot easier. Bridal lift works well for me and I also use an office chair without arms so I can wheel her around. The chair (or dolly trolley as I call it) gives me the option to wheel her away quickly should I get unexpected visitors. I also have a hernia to be aware of but no problems so far but I do think about how I am going to lift her and navigate from A to B before I attempt it.

Hope that helps and you find the right doll for you.

Seth
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-07-2019, 10:20 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
We have a chart thats still a work in progress but getting there.

its in KG rather than lbs but you are asking about 30-34kg. There are a lots of interesting girls in that range but be aware that some are easier to pose than others and some bodies feel lighter (or heavier) than they are on the scales due to weight distribution.

I've uploaded an extract from the bodies database of all Jinsan girls who are 34kg or less. in height (then weight) order.



Not sure where you got your weights from or wether the weights that you were using were with the head on.

The YL 155D sneaks in.

the other two that you mention :

- wm161G is 36kg (79lbs)

- OR157H is 40kg (88 lbs)

the OR157H gets spoken about a lot on here as she is actually 167cm not 157cm.

Personally I really rate the WM 166C which for me is a design masterpeice of weight distribution.

You don't seem interested in smaller boobed girls so I'll leave out the classic 157B from my advice.

I'll let you look up those bodies and then later we can do the heads. Post some images of what you like and if anything obvios occurs we'll point you in the right direction (which will be the Jinsan thread here :

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...=jinsan+thread

People get lost in there never to be seen again, lol.

Also, check out the dolls france collection of photoshoots here (you don't need to buy from them but they are great for perusing):

https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/...ees-par-visage


Have fun,

Shamus

p.s. there are three other UK sellers besides lovedoll UK. Make sure that you get the best deal. The others are :
Silicone Sex World
The Doll House
Cloud Climax
I'm confused when did a OR157H come out?

Tommo
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-07-2019, 10:28 AM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 3,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I'm confused when did a OR157H come out?

Tommo
mornin matey,

Its only a part list. The poster specifically asked for dolls at or below 34kg which the OR 157H isn't.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Anung Un Rama's Avatar
Anung Un Rama Anung Un Rama is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Australia
Posts: 615
Default

Hi there, I get what you mean they can be mini panzers the RD line, one of mine is a very heavy girl. That said I have perfected ergonic lift and carry, generally it involves using your legs more than the other extremities, and getting under her center of gravity.

That said, if not comfortable, about ot injuring self or dolly, other methods are available such as using the eye bolt at the back of her neck with pulley's and hitches (always bowline if using knots), or stands that have wheels to move them around.

That is if you wish to keep her.

Now even the larger girls in the tpe bracket, as per the chart can be similar in weight as well, so this is were wheeled chairs can also assist, but as always, plan and clear route of obstructions before moving, and for intimacy, heavier girls are sensational as cowgirls when you slide in under them.

Another thought may be those sex sling swings as well, if you dont have a beam to support from, you can rig of a stand tripod assembly.

So there are options, if you want to keep her for loving too.

Now, the more you carefully move them, the fitter and stronger you get as well, but with everything slow and smooth movement is the key.

Anung
__________________
All BEEF deliveries to be left at front door thanks!
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15735&dateline=156350  7000
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-07-2019, 11:01 AM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: God's Own County
Posts: 2,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post
... and getting under her center of gravity...
MY favourite position...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
mornin matey,

Its only a part list. The poster specifically asked for dolls at or below 34kg which the OR 157H isn't.
However I own a YL157H I didn't know they made a OR157H... I thought the OR is a OR156H
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Matt gloss's Avatar
Matt gloss Matt gloss is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The Fylde peninsular
Posts: 717
Default

Hello Odin
Best wishes
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-07-2019, 11:27 AM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Staffordshire
Posts: 3,130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
However I own a YL157H I didn't know they made a OR157H... I thought the OR is a OR156H
Yep, your right (no surprise there then). I had looked up the YL 157H in the list.

As you say, not such doll as an OR 157H.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.