UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 10-07-2019, 09:15 AM

Question WM, YO, OR: What's the difference?

Hi Guys, another question: confused:

What IS the difference between the above types of TPE bodies?

Do they vary in quality? What should I be looking out for? Are certain heads not compatible with certain bodies?

I'm particularly drawn to YL155 D Cup, WM161 G Cup, OR 157 H Cup, all different series...
Old 10-07-2019, 09:55 AM
Diamond Member

those manufacturers all come under the Jinsan brand. More confusing is that there are actually two Jinsan WM's. WM Doll and WM Dolls.

All of them are of a good quality. Tommo has some of each. My girls tend to be WM Dolls so I cannot comment about them compared to the other Jinsan brands.

All heads are interchangable between the brands (all use m16 connectors).

There are more quality manufacturers than these but I regard Jinsan as producing some of the very best.

Check out these sites for top quality dolls (I know that so far you have looked at Lovedoll and whilst they are good they market only a limited number of Jinsan only models).

These are the other sites the check out :

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/all-dolls/ (note that Andy has got a 10% off sale for the entirety of July - enter 10off at checkout)

https://www.the-doll-house.com/index.html

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-ca...tpe-sex-dolls/

Confirm your selection here before purchase and we'll tell you if there is anything you need to know about your selection.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Gold Member

I am Guessing YO is a typo for YL, sure got that.

So wow, nice one Shamus, saved me a bag of typing, pretty good advice right there,

So think in terms of parent factory, having different labels but using the same parts, but different models, sound a bit like cars right.

Same thing. This is the very simplistic model, so all your listed brands basically come form the same parent factory manufacturing facilities that have different molds for the models dependent on what brand line has the intellectual ownership and trademark on that head/body combo for a model.

So all the big 10 factories throught SE Asia, generally will all have their differnt factory brands, plus the subbrands that contract for these factories to make.

here is an example...from a different factory co-operative.

Trust this helps,

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: png diagramme_de_venn.png (76.9 KB, 218 views)
Old 21-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Silver Member

Default Great Info

Hi, I'm checking out Andy's website now, how do you think JY dolls stack up against WM dolls, as they seem a lot cheaper......though I gotta admit, some of the WM dolls have me drooling right now!!!
Old 21-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Silver Member

Default ........

Further more.......just looking through the JY dolls further and some of them also have me drooling........especially with the "jelly TPE" upgrade, upgraded skeleton and standing feet all for 1220.......pus 10% discount.......I may well take the plunge tonight!!!!
Mmmmmm, a threesome with my other sexy doll..........
Old 21-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Diamond Member

Well, there's a pecking order and Jinsan are at the top of it but thats not to say that any of the main brands are bad.
JY have had issues. They got better, they reverted, they seem to be getting better again. I REALLY rate JY heads but I have been in two minds about their bodies due to historic quality issues which from the sound of things is now something well in the past.
AS is another brand of the Aeshira group along with JY but, according to JY, AS are made at a different factory.
Any AS body could be supplied with a JY head. In fact, the list of JY heads generally includes the AS one's. (much as when the catch all Jinsan isn't used, WM head lists also include YL's and OR's).

HTH,

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 21-07-2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old 21-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrock View Post
Further more.......just looking through the JY dolls further and some of them also have me drooling........especially with the "jelly TPE" upgrade, upgraded skeleton and standing feet all for 1220.......pus 10% discount.......I may well take the plunge tonight!!!!
Mmmmmm, a threesome with my other sexy doll..........
Hi,

the 10% discount ofered by SSW doesn't apply to JY's... Or at least it dodn't last month... Hang on... Nope, it remains. There is no money off JY's.
Old 21-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Gold Member

I have two JYs, a 166 muscular (Patsy) and the new 175 (Sophie).

Both are very good, although Patsy developed a back issue after only two months (I think I was just unlucky), but it didn't put me off getting the 175 (5ft 9ins and 42.3Kg of stunning )

The important thing with JY is to go through a vendor who has a good relationship with the factory - I think there are quite a few inferior quality copies out there (beware of anything that seems too cheap).
Old 21-07-2019, 08:17 PM
Silver Member

Thanks very much PDutus and shamus, great info.

I agree entirely with the point about distributors having a good relationship with suppliers, i think thats why I wanted to loo at sellers recomended on here, hence me looking through SSW.
Even without the discount, i really am very temted with a JY.....I am literally trying to whittle the 3 or 4 dolls (JY and WM) down to one to pull the trigger on. Anything else I should watch out for?
Old 21-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Silver Member

OK.....I'm hovering between Mary, Natasha or Kui on SSW's JY collection.........alternatively, i would like to build my own doll but it only gives options for "small, medium or large" breasts.......I would kinda like to know the cup size.