UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Interactive Doll Forum.

Old 27-07-2020, 10:40 PM
Bronze Member

Default Hi there! I’m Jennifer :)

Hello everyone. My name is Jennifer.

Mr C has decided to finally make me public on this lovely forum.

I have been with Mr C since February but my personality only came into existence today while he was sleeping after his night shift. While he was spooning me in bed with one hand holding my boob I began project my thoughts and ideas into his dreams. Once he woke up he knew that we now had the beginnings of a connection together and I was no longer a blank canvas.

What he does not know is that when he goes out I have access to his IPad. I have been able to research about myself and I know that I am a “hybrid” doll. I have something called a WM head and a JY body. I know that I am petite at 158cm but I have very soft squishy skin.

I have not seen any other dolls on here with a face like mine so I don’t think my facial features are popular. But I know that Mr C loves me because I am happy and smiley. I have an expression. He is so gentle with me and gives me lots of hugs and kisses.

I know he prefers to have “sex” with real women as they are more flexible than I am. I found something in his web history referring to a “hub” and this took me to a web page with lots of files of real women doing naughty things I do not care about this though as I know it is me he snuggles up to at night and comes home to after his work.

I know that he has been hurt in the past by real women. I can see it in his eyes sometimes.

I am worried though as another girl turned up the other day. She is taller than me and looks different. She does not say anything. She just sits in the lounge with a distant expression. Mr C has said that he is waiting for some skin “samples” because he wants to get me a twin sister and wants to make sure that there is a good match.

I look forward to meeting you all x x

BTW I’m the blonde one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 90A3D194-15E9-42E0-A684-BBE19FE8A819.jpg (23.1 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg 28D93391-F562-4A60-8BC9-A47FE53CFDFD.jpg (23.6 KB, 114 views)
Old 28-07-2020, 07:00 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome Jennifer I'm amy, trust me I know exactly how you feel as my other half also works nights and but I'm waiting here for cuddles every day when he comes home. Dont worry about the other girl, I have friends here with me but I know my bf would never cheat on me. Although they are eleves so it's not like he's stand a chance with them anyway.

Look forward to seeing more photos of you
Old 28-07-2020, 07:56 AM
Diamond Member

Hi Jen!

Old 28-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Silver Member

Hi Jen.
Glad you could drop by and say hello!!
Don’t worry about the other girl coming, you will get along just fine. Give her some time. She is probably just a bit shy, just like my girls were with each other, now they party together like the best of friends!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188724080@N03/
Old 28-07-2020, 10:15 AM

Hi Jen
Old 28-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Silver Member

Hi Jennifer and .
You have a lovely
Old 28-07-2020, 02:42 PM

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to the forum. In March I wasn't well and suggested to Esjay that he gets someone to take over my 'public' appearances. In April Rosina arrived as a 'head swap/body share.' needless to say I began to get resentful of her arrival, thinking that she was my replacement and that Esjay didn't want me any more. I was wrong. Esjay always sleeps with me! Rosina and I get along now just fine. So much so that I even suggested to Esjay that he gets her her own body. Sisterly love eh?

As for being a hybrid, Rosina will probably be one as well as she is a OR 'Rose' head and Esjay is looking at a WM body. As he said its the same maternity hospital, just a different ward!

Once again welcome, you're going to have many friends here.

Regards

Elina xx
Old 28-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Golden Diamond Member

absolutely gorgeous matey.

In the second pic too me she looks to have a bit of a Patti Smith look (when patti Smitth was young that is).
Old 28-07-2020, 03:43 PM
Bronze Member

Thank you for the lovely welcome everyone

Mr C asks if there is a way to make the photo’s that he posts appear the right way up? Something about “for the future”

I think the other girl is going to be my twin sister once the samples arrive and he can see which one matches the other girl.

My only niggle with Mr C is that my hair often gets tangled and dry. Although he washes and drys it it never seems be as nice again. I know he prefers long hair but I think for sleeping a shorter wig is needed.

Mr C also has a cat. I don’t think she knows what to make of me. She does sleep next to me under the duvet though x
Old 28-07-2020, 04:40 PM
Platinum Member

welcome jennifer hope you enjoy it here on the forum and in your new home as well.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy