UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Maidlee Doll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-04-2015, 01:51 PM
Gold Member

Default Unboxing Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong

Hi,

after Ira's Unboxings of Chinese dolls, I want to do one myself. It's something big, heavy, and beautiful: Maid-Fong by Maidlee Doll (it is the box that is heady and big, and it is the doll that is beautiful, not the other way around . This is an updated post of an Unboxing I did a while ago on TDF. This one will have more photos and updated information (for whatever weird reason I'm not allowed to edit my own posts on TDF).

Maid-Fong is a rather tall girl, she's about 158 cm. The doll is made of several different platinum cured silicones, has a foam core, a skeleton and joints. Also she is not a especially lightweight girl, she weights about 37 kg. This is an grown-up lady by any measure, but she still weights less than, say, a Mechadoll or a typical Realdoll.

Maidlee Doll spared no trouble to package her safely. She comes in a carton box of 150x54x32 cm. From the outside it looks plain. That's smart, so customs will not suspect something like antiques or living animals.

The lead time to build Maid-Fong is 4-6 weeks. We imported her from Canada by air; shipping her to Germany with DHL Express took about one week. It was an experiment since Maidlee used to ship their dolls on the sea route to Europe. But that's more expensive and takes a lot more time. The experiment took some nerves, but it went well in the end. By using the air route, her way from Canada to Europe will not take longer than shipping a TPE doll from HK. So now we're up to the competition from Asia ;-)

By the way, the doll I'm unboxing here is on exhibition, so if you happen to be in Germany, you can see her in person. Just drop me a PM before driving by.

Inside, the carton is reinforced with a massive wooden frame. It's a very solid construction and takes some time to disassemble properly.

Maid-Fong wears a sports bra that protects her huge breasts when traveling. Her hands and arms are protected by transparent foil.

The hands rest on a massive block of foam that encapsulates her complete abdomen, including the crotch and the butt.

The wooden frame and the foam blocks allow her to stand upright. That is necessary because you never know in which direction the box might land on automized conveyor belts during the transport. With this construction of the transport packaging, it's almost impossible to damage the neck. This is a major advantage over budget packaging as used by many Chinese manufacturers.

However, solid packaging comes at a price. Packaging is rather expensive, and the box is heavy. Together with the doll and one head, the box weights 64 kg. You probably won't be able to carry this box alone; we recommend at least to use a hand truck, or to carry the transport box together with a second person.

The upper foam block can be removed separately while the doll still rests in her box.

After removing the upper foam core, Maid-Fongs abdomen becomes visible. Her upper body wears a pantyhose, but otherwise she's totally nude. It's a breathtaking sight to look straight onto her beautifully shaped pussy lips.

After unpolitely staring betwween Maid-Fong's legs (like I did), you might be tempted to just tear her out of the box. Don't do that, continue to disassembe the upper part of the wooden frame properly by unscrewing all the screws on the top frame.

Maidlee Doll recommends to keep the frame and screws for the next transportation.

That's the wooden frame with the carton removed. In the middle, you see the lower foam block that protects Maid-Fongs soft butt. To the right, there is a handle that helps grabbing the box.

On the bottom of the box, between Maid-Fong's legs, rests another small carton.

Last edited by Dollstudio; 30-04-2015 at 02:33 PM.