UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 29-01-2023, 10:35 AM

DONT buy a doll over 25-26kg , they are too heavy to use for regular enjoyment.

Most guys on this forum that have the heavier dolls are just using them as expensive ornaments.

You need a small light doll that is easy to manoeuvre and thus also making it easier to clean if you really want to enjoy it for its intended use as a sex toy.
Old 29-01-2023, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroud View Post

Most guys on this forum that have the heavier dolls are just using them as expensive ornaments.

You need a small light doll that is easy to manoeuvre and thus also making it easier to clean if you really want to enjoy it for its intended use as a sex toy.
thank you, weight is definitely a major part of the decision
Old 29-01-2023, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie 2023 View Post
thank you, weight is definitely a major part of the decision
It seems Lucidtoys stopped selling the 150cm Irontech gymnast A cup doll which was good,

I would recommend the Piper Erian although they dont have it in stock at moment and its bit pricey compared to other dolls they sell ( and its 28kg which is bit heavy )
Old 29-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:

It depends on what you are looking for, I suppose. Being a girl wanting guy dolls, I have limited choice as there are not many manufacturers who make them and then only two or three to choose from each. The lightest available are 38kg and it is a bit of a shock to the system when you get them out of the box, but after a few weeks you get used to it, with time and technique. Mine aren't ornaments. They take part in numerous photoshoots upstairs, downstairs, outdoors, in and out the car, many wardrobe changes etc. It just takes some practise

Old 29-01-2023, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
It seems Lucidtoys stopped selling the 150cm Irontech gymnast A cup doll which was good,
Got three of them (not from Lucid). They're heavier than 26kg. Nice bodies with A cups that are not flat chests and especially good with gel breasts. Work well with smaller Elf heads but the chunky thighs and stomach muscles are not very Elvish so they always have to wear the right clothes to disguise their shape.

As mentioned above the SM155D is 24kg which is about the lightest legal TPE girl that you will find.

Oh, and my girls are family, not ornaments.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Bronze Member

I think the sugar babe you chose is not showing the correct body as jy do 2 versions of the 148. With the stats that show on your link the body is alot smaller.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20230129-155629_Chrome.jpg (43.0 KB, 44 views)
Old 29-01-2023, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorificus View Post
I think the sugar babe you chose is not showing the correct body as jy do 2 versions of the 148. With the stats that show on your link the body is alot smaller.
tbh the more I'm looking the more confused I'm getting, I see the same doll / body with different stats under different sections of the site.
Old 29-01-2023, 05:45 PM

It is a bit of a minefield.

I guess it would do no harm to phone the vendor and actually speak to them ?
Old 31-01-2023, 10:39 AM
Active New Member

Quote:

Many maybe but certainly not all. I was regularly shagging a 39kg WM172D for over a year, preferred position her on top.

The ornament thing's more down to a different focus; they'd still be ornaments if they were just a few kg. Weight isn't a preventer of sex but of course it has to be a consideration if you like throwing her around the room.
Old 31-01-2023, 06:53 PM

Quote:

I would recommend the Piper Erian although they dont have it in stock at moment and its bit pricey compared to other dolls they sell ( and its 28kg which is bit heavy )
Thanks, I googled the gymnast & really like it but can't find a UK supplier, silicone lovers do it with customization choices but aren't UK & I'd prefer to collect than have it delivered after having a bad experience when I received my kimber doll.
Charlie