Happy Birthday, Sihtric

Lulu1971

Golden Diamond Member
How time flies! It's two years today since Sihtric arrived on my doorstep, so it's time to celebrate :D But Rachel ends up with egg on her face and Sihtric... well, read it and see :tu

Love the evil grin on Sihtric's face here, and the finger is a brilliant FU to Rachel :21

Your boy has really come out of his shell since he's been hanging around with you. That's a compliment I think? It's been a pleasure to see his personality develop.

Lovely pics and cracking storey as always :tu

Psion

Happy birthday Sihtric. :tu

Now give your Sister some cake ya mean bugger or when you get non on her birthday you will only have yourself to blame.

Sihtric thanks you all for the birthday wishes. He had a great day and since he's a softie and a good brother he still let Rachel have some cake :21 I still can't believe he's been with me for two years! :eek:

Two years and Many More to come!

Happy Birthday Sihtric!

This reminds me of the Story of the Inuit who spent his days freezing whilst fishing in his Kayak, and his nights warming himself by the fire.
One day he decides he's had enough and so builds a fire in the middle of his Kayak so that he can stay warm during the days fishing. Sadly the fire burned a hole in the boat and it sank.
Which goes to show that you cant have your Kayak and heat it......

K
(retrieving coat....)

Have a good 'un Dude. :tu

Make the most of getting Rachel today because she's going to get right back at you soon. :whistle:

I still can't believe he's been with me for two years! :eek:

It just goes to show how much he has become part of your family and general life, and also part of the forum, I'll be honest and say that I never thought I would have any interest in a male doll being on the forum but your guys have endeared themselves into our hearts and the forum wouldn't be the same without them:)

two years and many more to come!

Happy birthday sihtric!

This reminds me of the story of the inuit who spent his days freezing whilst fishing in his kayak, and his nights warming himself by the fire.
One day he decides he's had enough and so builds a fire in the middle of his kayak so that he can stay warm during the days fishing. Sadly the fire burned a hole in the boat and it sank.
Which goes to show that you cant have your kayak and heat it......

K
(retrieving coat....)

:24:24:24

It just goes to show how much he has become part of your family and general life, and also part of the forum, I'll be honest and say that I never thought I would have any interest in a male doll being on the forum but your guys have endeared themselves into our hearts and the forum wouldn't be the same without them:)

Thanks, Revol, that's a lovely thing to say. Funny that when I joined the forum and ordered Sihtric, I didn't realise there weren't any others like us :D

Back