UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 07-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Marilyn and welcome to the forum. Great to have you on board.

Good luck - I hope you mange to get your anatomical doll. They're so stunning. There's loads of them here (if you haven't already seen them) also Everhard has Anoushka and her younger sister Faina.

Thanks for the link. Those are some wonderful pics on your flicker page. Raven is stunning. The photography ace. Looking forward to you posting more pics / links to your wonderful dolls and photography.

I hope you like it here and hope we to see you around.
Old 23-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Hi Marilyn and welcome to the forum. Great to have you on board.
Hi Jay jay ,
Thank you for your sweet message and sorry for my slow reply ,Iam still trying to work my way around the site and have found many interesting topics on all things dolly lol but get a bit lost as to where things are.

I have managed to place my order for my new girl with Oleg ( Gasp ...such a talent ) and can not wait ! and have some nice ideas for her first make-over and photo shoot and will for sure be posting photos on the site as soon as she comes through the door lol

Do you think i can start to add some of my custom Phicen girls to the site or do they not count ?.................... they have to be seen .

Big dolly hugs
Marilyn
Old 23-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Phicens are more than welcome, Marilyn. just add them in the Miniature Adult Type forum

Here

Looking forward to seeing them

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 24-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Phicens are more than welcome, Marilyn. just add them in the Miniature Adult Type forum

Here

Looking forward to seeing them

Karrot
Thanks Hun ,Just added a couple of pics but they look big ...are they too big lol ?

Hugs dear xxx
Old 24-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Gold Member

Love to see pictures of your 1/6 scale dolls
Dark
Old 24-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Gold Member

Your custom work on the phicens is breathtaking.....are they custom heads or are they basic heads you can buy....I love the way you have done the make up on your dolls....I will be following your work closely....do you collect cycool girls
And kumik and hot toy dolls also?
Dark
Old 25-11-2015, 10:16 PM

Hello Marilyn, my only full-sized (well, almost, actually Hobbit sized ) doll is a Teddy Babe, although I've wanted a silicone doll ever since I first stumbled upon realdoll.com in 1998. If I ever make enough money to move into a bigger flat, I'll buy one, and I think there will be more after that.

I buy old fashion dolls (Barbie, MyScene, Bratz, Steffi Love, etc.) from flea markets and eBay, also action figures of similar size, and I modify them later - nipples, genitalia, piercings, new makeup, new hairstyles. I wish I had a 3D printer, because making all those penises for the male dolls is such a lot of work. I turn children's toys into kinky pieces of art for adults.
Old 26-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel65 View Post
Love to see pictures of your 1/6 scale dolls
Dark
Hi Hun ,
You can see more of my custom girls here https://www.flickr.com/photos/marilynsdolls/ ,The heads i worked on were a mixed lot and I sure had my work cut out as the heads are such a let down with these figures .I do not work on dolls but my own at the moment but do sell on Ebay and have some custom outfits i made for sale at the mo

Hugs and best wishes
Marilyn xx

Tags
anatomicaldoll, collector, doll, restore, silicone