UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)

Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2015, 03:59 PM

Default getting a real doll from realdoll uk its here but...

I can hardly lift it because its so heavy. is this something to do with the metal thing on the back of its head, am I supposed to take it out to make it lighter?
Old 29-09-2015, 04:59 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Firstly congrats on the new arrival
It may be a daft suggestion but if shes still in the crate, have you removed the wingnut which locks her down on the bracket behind her neck.
If she's still in the crate, don't forget to cover her hands / fingers with a sock to protect them a little and bend her arms so that when you lift her the hands don't snag or catch on anything, likewise take care with the feet when you lift her.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 29-09-2015, 06:15 PM
Gold Member

Default great news

well done Hallman I am really pleased you have gotten your real doll!!!
Yes please follow wulfies advice and take your time and protect her hands and feet....lift her in a bridal position and get your self a office chair with wheels to put her on to move her at a short distance....also get yourself a doll stand to hang her[metal ring on neck is for hanging....if not lay her on a soft surface like your bed....
have fun take your time....review and pictures please
Dark
Old 30-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Also be careful if you remove any or all of the labels etc from inside the crate
of open staples and skin-snagging. Oh congrats and happy honeymoon by the way.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Ex Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallman View Post
...the metal thing on the back of its head...

There should be an eye bolt screwed into the back of her neck, fairly low down; almost level with the shoulders. Nothing should be attached to the back of her head, as far as I know (except her wig).

The eye bolt is secured by a wing nut (usually) to a sturdy metal bracket secured to the inside of the crate (as Wulfie says).

If it is different from what I describe, please post a photo.
Old 04-10-2015, 04:45 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I posted on another thread in response to the disaster you've reported.

To lift her, first get her sitting up. The advice above in getting her into the bridal position is sound - getting the weight in more of a compact form is helpful.

Member Darkangel has experience of a heavy doll and his thoughts are likely to be most helpful.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 09-10-2015, 05:56 AM
Gold Member

Default Prank

So what has happened then?..... Have you still got the doll or is this a prank Which I suspect it is.
Dark
Old 09-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Thanks, Dark. I'm begining to agree with you as I had no reply to the pm I sent him.
There are a lot of sincere ,helpful people on this forum Hallman ,some who have offered you advice. A reply of some sort would be, at the very least, curteous.
If this is indeed some sort of wind up just fuck off because we don't need that sort of crap here.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:44 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Likewise I've had no reply and thought the situation so bizarre as to be a potential wind-up.

After all, whilst managing dolls in the 25-30kg range, I had one at 32kg and wished she was lighter and helped a friend with a 32kg lady today, and have another doll at 35kg and simply would have the greatest difficulty at more than that.

The reality is that although the situation reported by the for sale thread which appears to have been withdrawn appeared to be . . . unusual . . . the situation reported is not beyond imagination in reality and were that situation to be true I'd be so gutted and embarrassed that I might not want to, or think that I'd be able, to be seen on the face of the earth ever again.

It's not inconceivable in the circumstances that a kitchen knife were taken to her and she be stripped to the bone, binbagged and skipped . . . with the skeletal parts easier to dispose of.

The embarrassment that this member would have had from the hideous crass bloke would have been enough to put me off the whole subject and arena of dolls for life.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 09-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Holly has summed it up nicely and I'm locking the thread as it's not going any further.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Closed Thread