Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Theatre
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-10-2023, 06:32 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
That's above my knowledge. You can always ask Tommo for help.
OOC: Oh, it's not something I'd ask a mod to actually do. It would involve rehosting all of my images somewhere and relinking them. I currently host all the images I post here on Imgur for the higher resolution than I can upload to this site, but after this month's photo contest entry got deleted from there it shows me how little control I have over my images. I thought about just starting to upload everything here and dealing with the resolution limits, but when I tried that the site wouldn't upload anything (probably just an error at the time, although I haven't tried since).

As of now I'm still using Imgur, but if another image gets deleted (and the first photo in this thread is of Arachne naked, although not showing anything) there's nothing I can do about it, it's just missing from the story forever.

If I were to ask Tommo for anything it would be the ability to edit my own posts without restriction. Any mod would rightfully tell me to get stuffed if I asked them to relink what is probably close to 200 images!

Follow us on Twitter!

Say hi in her main thread Here.