UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 23-08-2023, 01:55 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Default A new body for Emily

Here is my review of Lucidtoys and the arrival of Emily's new body and her sister, Alice.

I placed the order on Monday evening for the JY 148, Suger Babe, Itzel along with a pair of green eyes.
The order was dispatched on Tuesday and arrived this morning by DPD. I waited outside after my last experience with the courier. The box was completely intact and delivered well.

I've posted some photos on the thread Emily says Hello of the unboxing. She was well packaged and was securely in place. I followed the inspection notes and was very happy with her condition.

Emily is really happy with her new gel boobs, but not as much as I am
She has been showered and I'll powder her tomorrow.
Alice has taken over Emily's old body for now while she settles in. A new body maybe later.

I am completely happy with the service and support from Lucid, I now have 5 bodies from them.
Better photos to follow of Emily when she's got used to standing up and acclimatised to bigger boobs
Old 23-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Glad it all went well - yup - I've had three from Lucid and always exactly what was promised
Old 23-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Here is my review of Lucidtoys and the arrival of Emily's new body and her sister, Alice.

I placed the order on Monday evening for the JY 148, Suger Babe, Itzel along with a pair of green eyes.
The order was dispatched on Tuesday and arrived this morning by DPD. I waited outside after my last experience with the courier. The box was completely intact and delivered well.

I've posted some photos on the thread Emily says Hello of the unboxing. She was well packaged and was securely in place. I followed the inspection notes and was very happy with her condition.

Emily is really happy with her new gel boobs, but not as much as I am
She has been showered and I'll powder her tomorrow.
Alice has taken over Emily's old body for now while she settles in. A new body maybe later.

I am completely happy with the service and support from Lucid, I now have 5 bodies from them.
Better photos to follow of Emily when she's got used to standing up and acclimatised to bigger boobs
Absolutely fantastic news

Lol, I knew it, just the one line says it all.

Right off to find the photos.
Old 24-08-2023, 06:14 AM
Silver Member

Yay, jumps over to the thread now!

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll