UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2016, 11:20 AM
Gold Member

Default love doll.co.uk

I ordered a spare head for my WM155 Doll from Love-Doll.co.uk and it was delivered to me within 48 hours , I can say that they are very reliable and genuine
Old 09-01-2016, 11:51 AM
Gold Member

Default Seem ok

IVe chatted with Love doll uk with their online chat and also E mailed Toonie
from PIB to confirm if this uk vedor was selling the Pibs...It all seems above board and some reviews on TDF seem very positive.
Dark
Old 14-01-2016, 04:10 PM

Good Evening all
www.love-doll.co.uk
I ordered a wm doll from this company last Saturday 9 Jan and it
was delivered Tuesday 12 Jan.
Lovely doll in lovely condition.
If you phone them up - number on the website they are only too pleased to help with any questions you may have---care of doll -- outfits--etc.
I spoke to a chap called Graeme.
Well boxed with UPS delivery.
Mr.J

Last edited by Andyman; 10-05-2023 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Size removed
Old 15-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Active New Member

Ordered my new doll from Love-Doll.co.uk today. Sasha from the OR range. Can't wait to get her.

A question: I have read a few things on the forum about staining from clothes. Particularly on TPE dolls. I have a few items I would like to dress her in and I am concerned that they will leave stains. I will wash them three times (particularly the black and dark items) to try to reduce the possibility. Will they still stain? And if so is there any way of removing it? Or will it diminish by itself?
Old 15-01-2016, 08:15 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollnewbie View Post
Ordered my new doll from Love-Doll.co.uk today. Sasha from the OR range. Can't wait to get her.

A question: I have read a few things on the forum about staining from clothes. Particularly on TPE dolls. I have a few items I would like to dress her in and I am concerned that they will leave stains. I will wash them three times (particularly the black and dark items) to try to reduce the possibility. Will they still stain? And if so is there any way of removing it? Or will it diminish by itself?
WM supply stain remover cream that works like magic. You can order it here http://www.asiandolls.fr/dolls/accessoires/ it's expensive but if you do get stains it's worth paying for.

If you avoid cheap clothes especially Chinese made clothes through eBay you shouldn't have any problems. The safest dark colour clothes to buy are printed ones as they use natural dyes that don't stain. If you soak new clothes in cold water for 24 hours and the water becomes coloured then they are the type that will stain and will need several washes or soaks to make them safe. Try adding some white vinegar to clean water after several soaks as it helps to set the dye.