UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 30-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Active New Member

Default Love-doll.co.uk

Anyone ordered from this site? And what were your experiences? The site seems OK and has the address and company number on it. So it doesn't appear to be a scam. How about the quality of the dolls they sell?

I am attracted to this site because they sell from within the UK and I don't want any problems getting it/her through customs.
Old 30-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Silver Member

I haven't delt with this company so wont know if genuine them self I never heard of them as for me and quite a few others im a deluxe teddy babe my self hope that helps withur enquire cheers keith and LADY M XX
Old 30-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Diamond Member

i haven't dealt with them personalty but i think i have seen them mentioned on here before but not certain.
Old 30-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Bronze Member

Not heard of this site, but the name sounds familiar somehow. May not be a good thing as it might have come up in a thread about scam sites.

Unless others comment in the positive, it may be best to wait for more info.

If you are looking for a Silicone Doll, Dollstudio.fr and DSDoll Europe are both regular contributors to the site and they will get the doll through customs as part of the purchase process (as the dolls are generally custom made, there's a long lead time, unless they get one "second hand" from an owner - this makes for a much shorter wait, it's how I got Yuki around a month ago).

Send a PM to them if you want purchase process details.
Old 31-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Gold Member

Their address is near Newcastle (Hebburn) and 1Am Uk Ltd is also listed at the same address. I notice that payment may be made by PayPal or credit card - the latter gives you some additional rights if there are any problems.

Although I've not dealt with them (or even heard of them before your post), the credit card part would make me consider them, if I was in the market for another doll. They certainly offer a fair range of TPE dolls, as well as a couple of silicon.

Good luck with your hunting!
Old 31-12-2015, 04:07 PM

Love-doll.co.uk are listed on the Doll Forum as a re-seller, if you check out the posts on that site it would seem they are genuine and give good service.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewf...58d88e997c80bb
Old 31-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Active New Member

Thanks for the advice everyone. I am now reassured and will be ordering as soon as I have the funds available. About a month hopefully, maybe less. Although I plan to pay by credit card I want the money available to pay it off ASAP to avoid paying interest. I made my post because I gather there are a lot of rip-off merchants about.
Old 31-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Part of the Furniture

There are, and you did the right thing.

Welcome to the forms, please stay and join in, you dont need a doll, just an honest interest.

What lady are you thinking of inviting in to your life??

Karrot

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 01-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Active New Member

Sasha from the OR range with dark hair and blue eyes as this is my favourite combo. I will probably rename her as I'm not keen on the name Sasha.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:14 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi!

They appeared on TDF and many people have had a good experience from them. Graeme there is passionate about dolls and has negotiated a dealership for PIB as well.

He's on the ball and knowledgeable.

There's another site run by someone else which has been the source of confusion.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews