UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Coeros
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 14-09-2023, 03:47 AM
Bronze Member

I just checked out their website, this looks like another way to connect to the doll stand.

I think this is a connector to connect to the doll neck bolt. Hence, no back-hanging hole is needed.

Old 14-09-2023, 09:07 AM
Banned

I don't understand the angled piece as surely that would damage the TPE / Silicone?

It feels that should be a 90 degree angles joint but that would put more pressure on the joint and cause a potential snap where as is there is no single pressure point so I can see why they have done it that way but thats simply protection of the mechanism rather than the girl.

Should there not also be foam between the sharp bottom of the connector and the body? In fact at the base of the connector as well where it gets awfully close to the body, that surely needs some form of foam to protect the body as well espechially during mounting and unmounting.

Not trying to be pedantic. I can see the market for this sort of device. I just think that as is, the connection looks as though it has the potential to inflict some damage especially if used long term such as where used for a girl as a set peice display in a living room / hallway.

I have no doubt that it will do its intended purpose but my concern is for the girls body rather than only the posing.

The person you need to talk to is For Real who is an Engineer so may see the solutions that are needed to improve the design where I am mainly seeing the problems with this.
Old 14-09-2023, 09:18 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKFun View Post
I just checked out their website, this looks like another way to connect to the doll stand.

I think this is a connector to connect to the doll neck bolt. Hence, no back-hanging hole is needed.

Stand looks impressive. I see what shamus is saying about this pic. The bracket is digging in to the skin. Can this not simply be flipped over 180 degrees so it hangs down above the neck joint

Old 14-09-2023, 09:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Stand looks impressive. I see what shamus is saying about this pic. The bracket is digging in to the skin. Can this not simply be flipped over 180 degrees so it hangs down above the neck joint
Hi Adam,

That makes more sense and explains the angles as they would be going around the back of the head.

Its a vendor photo though who I assumed was also the manufacturer so the surely they would have known that?

Also, looking at it, it may still be a bit too close and cause pressure against the head TPE / Silicone. But, there wouldn't be the same level of weight pressure there.

Yes, I'm thinking that your right. the picture seems to be showing it installed incorrectly making me things that the vendor is perhaps not the manufacturer.
Old 14-09-2023, 09:34 AM
Silver Member

It looks pretty handy but I'd want to know the results of long term placement with the neck connector, I would consider add adding some foam around the support bracket to perhaps reduce impact on our lovelies necks?

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 14-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I don't understand the angled piece as surely that would damage the TPE / Silicone?
The angled piece is to allow the head to fit on properly I expect.

- - -
Old 14-09-2023, 10:06 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKFun View Post
I tried to use the doll stand to dress her up in some nice outfits, it worked like a dream.

Moving her up and down at different heights is just a press of a button, not to mention moving her from room to room is just a simple push, life is much easier this way.

Hello,

Thank you for your review and feedback on the Coeros doll stand. We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with the product. And glad that this stand can help you take more beautiful photos.

Offering a range of accessories to attach the doll to the stand is important to us, and we will also add more accessories in the future.

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service. We will continue to work hard to serve our customers well.

If everyone has any further questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

Best regards,
Coeros
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Coeros_

You can find related products on our website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube, Twitter and Reddit.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
The angled piece is to allow the head to fit on properly I expect.
yes, but as installed it would damage the body.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
yes, but as installed it would damage the body.
A part normally covered by hair.

- - -
Old 14-09-2023, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
A part normally covered by hair.
But thats still damage whether hidden or not.

I reccon that Adams right and the connector is installed the wrong way up.