UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 27-08-2021, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post

Had to hack this up myself, as nobody seems to have put 198 on a tall body - despite her being as sexy as hell with 'come to bed' eyes Am I just weird?
Hi there,

unfortunately you cannot simply assume head sizes and that head to neck ratio's will work. You either have to know the body and head or see images as any attempt to patch them together will innevitably lead to missizing.

The one that I've found of that head with a larger body seems that the head isn't actually large enough to carry it off.

See here for that head on a 173H : https://www.dollsfrance.com/gallery/...p-wmdolls.html

I've had the issue myself with the WM 163E body where took forever to find the right head for the body (The Singer (WM #130) works perfectly for that one).

Take a serious look at the 162F. A bit shorter yes but seems to tick the rest of your boxes and really suits that face.

Here you go, that head on a 162F: https://siliconelovers.com/collectio...m-162cm-f-jazz

On th weird comment. No, we're the normal one's it's the rest of them that are crazy f*ckers.

hth,

Shamus.
Old 27-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
I follow this Guy on Instagram, he posted this video to his YouTube Channel, which might be worth a watch Re Kimberdoll.
Thanks for that, a fascinating insight; wonder exactly what it is about Kimbers that evokes that feeling? The makers certainly seem to be on to something there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
unfortunately you cannot simply assume head sizes and that head to neck ratio's will work. You either have to know the body and head or see images as any attempt to patch them together will inevitably lead to missizing.
I had wondered about that but assumed the production system took it into account and adjusted accordingly; unfortunately, it seems not.

Sadly, the 162 is actually shorter than the standard Jasmine model (163 cm); that's what, 5'3"? Pity, my ideal is a little shorter than me and I'm 5'9" Even if I could afford two £1500 dolls, there's nowhere to store them where I live and a move is out of the question for the foreseeable. If I could, I'd probably get the standard Jasmine model (or the tallest one that the head works with) and the 174 that I used for the picture. That's a question in itself, determining the tallest body that any given head looks OK with.

Thinking about it, the 174G seems slenderer than the 173H unless the official photos are really misleading, so it could work; but I'll definitely rethink this, so thanks for the heads-up, much appreciated

Last edited by the living tribunal; 28-08-2021 at 12:05 AM.
Old 28-08-2021, 08:54 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
Thanks for that, a fascinating insight; wonder exactly what it is about Kimbers that evokes that feeling? The makers certainly seem to be on to something there.
My Chloe is on a Kimberdoll body with a 6YE N97 tan head. She is a lovely doll. Boobs aren't quite as jiggly as some, but she is perfect to me. She has been a little god send to me and helped me so much with things that has gone on in my life lately. She is my bed buddy. Sexual things don't happen as often as at the start, I much prefer to admire her, give her kisses and snuggle into her at night time. I get quite emotional easily and when I am having a bad day, I put some nice relaxing music or sounds on with Alexa and just chill with Chloe. ♥ The rest of the world can just "bugger off" to put it politely.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
My Chloe is on a Kimberdoll body with a 6YE N97 tan head.
N97 tan!!!!!

I didn't realise.

Sam's Ramona moved in with me last week. She's also an N97. (She looks quite different to Chloe).

Ramona is going to be keeping her name and identity. Just a different location. There will be a back story but things here are a bit upside down this week. Luckily met up with Sam and Tommo last Saturday. I digress.

Ramona will be making her site return soon from her new home.

Sorry to interupt the flow. Just read N97 and got excited that there were two of them here

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:15 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
N97 tan!!!!!

I didn't realise.

Sam's Ramona moved in with me last week. She's also an N97. (She looks quite different to Chloe).

Ramona is going to be keeping her name and identity. Just a different location. There will be a back story but things here are a bit upside down this week. Luckily met up with Sam and Tommo last Saturday. I digress.

Ramona will be making her site return soon from her new home.

Sorry to interupt the flow. Just read N97 and got excited that there were two of them here

All the best,

Shamus.
"Ooh Chloe you hear that? Your sister is on here!!" "I wondered where she disappeared to! Cheeky moo ran off for milk years ago and not seen her since."
Old 28-08-2021, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
You has N97 too? :O
She's only been here a week and is still aclimatising hereself to living with Elves (She's sat on the sofa with Angel, Holly and Georgie at the min) but yes, Ramona is an N97 and as she's a 6YE body (non flush connector) it means that the others won't be stealing her body... Not that they should even try. Strikes me that she's got a bit of a firey Southern European temper... Angel seem to get on well with her

(There will be pictures).
Old 28-08-2021, 09:30 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
She's only been here a week and is still aclimatising hereself to living with Elves (She's sat on the sofa with Angel, Holly and Georgie at the min) but yes, Ramona is an N97 and as she's a 6YE body (non flush connector) it means that the others won't be stealing her body... Not that they should even try. Strikes me that she's got a bit of a firey Southern European temper... Angel seem to get on well with her

(There will be pictures).

Sorry not sorry

Old 28-08-2021, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sorry not sorry

Just helping with your search girls : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=14259

In a few of those pics you can see a hint of Chloe but as I say, they're very different.

She's been doing a tour of Scotland. Whether forunately or unfortunately (still to be determined as to how hard a time she gives me) I complimented her a lot and next thing you know she's kocking at my door and with an "Ok, I live with you" she then just walks in and sits down.

Its ok, I've told Sam where she went. Know that he must have been worried coming home and finding the door open and Ramona and a suitcase missing... She certainly doesn't travel light. Never encountered a girl before who turns up with so many clothes.

Also got a "These are mine. Not to share. Mine".
Old 28-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Thinking about the head mismatch: as long as it isn't too obvious, does it really matter when one is absorbed in, er, 'overwhelmingly stimulating activities'?

Case in point: some years ago there was a video game mod that used images from several sources for sprites and wall textures; some people complained, e.g., that the hands holding the weapons didn't match. Hadn't noticed it, as I was too busy killing zombies and enemy soldiers and using 'real' weapons instead of the fictitious ones in the game.

Anyways, this is what I'm used to right now: Debbie says "Hi!"

"So you're The Living Tribunal, right? Well then, JUDGE me! Judge me NOW!"

Yes, I hear my goddess calling, but so are the gods, and Lord Nikon wants his due ...

She's 20 years old, been patched up half a dozen times, and wearing crap H&M lingerie from the dark ages, but do you think I care?

Doll by some sex shop in Soho. Lingerie by H&M and a car boot stall under the arches across from Liverpool Sreet BR somewhere in 1997. Vaginal insert by FleshLite. Cat by Cuddle Toys.

Debbie's an inflatable, stuffed with rags, cut in half and stretched to around 5'7" - did I mention that I like them tall - and patched with duct tape. The FleshLite is a Stoya the Destroyer model, and it does I got the wig from a joke shop; she was originally blonde, but I find the sultry brunette much sexier :

The point is, when Debbie and I are doing our thing I don't stop to check if her head to body ratio is an exact multiple of pi/2, nor that part of her lips are green, nor that her boobs are black when the rest of her is pink. I get totally immersed, and that's how it should be.

After this, a 198 atop a 174G should be a piece of cake

Quote:
N97 tan!!!!!
Derail away, we're all off the bloody things here anyway

Last edited by the living tribunal; 28-08-2021 at 11:15 AM.
Old 28-08-2021, 10:41 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Turn off the radiator, it's summer...

- - -