UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Sold items. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 26-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
Just a note here Andy, I really don't know if Algaes teeth will work with the tongues. TDL bottom opening jaw has a small embedded magnet and so do the tongues. I dare say you could probably rig something else up at least temporarily but better to say now. Quite obvious once you have them in front of you.
White board magnets. They are often a plastic covering over a small magnet and half the time the plactic covers fall off so pretty sure there is a sollution there.

you would need to place the magnet the right way up of course otherwise the tongue becomes a bullet
Old 26-05-2023, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
You are a gentleman Shamus. I mainly wanted the tongues for photos because I have the teeth from Algae. So I will buy them when there's money in the bank (remember I told you they were bleeding the bank dry?) then I will donate the teeth to you so the elves can eat chocolate with nuts. Sound fair?
Cheers Andy. Shame you didn't shout up earlier as I've got a box of the tongues and there is only one of them that gets used (The one licking the upper lip).

Probably for the best though as you will be able to compare the teeth sets and have a load of fun playing with the diferent combinations.

Be prepared for the look of one or more of your girls to change completely. The Irontech Miki head was in the drawer (its one stage below on the shelf and one step from the for sale forum) until I gave her a teeth set and then it cost me another body which she is permanently on. Changed her completely and I can see them doing exactly the same to your Amanda heads.

So, not so much expenditure on new dentures and more discovering a new yead or two that you didn't know that you had.