UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Home Made Dolls Forum. (chkd 22/4)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2021, 08:28 AM
Gold Member

Default 158cm skeleton

I was just wondering if anyone would like a 158cm skeleton?
Hailey is waiting on her new body to arrive as the old one the TPE has got to the point of it not been possible to repair any more.

Her joints are lose and there is no wires left for her fingers. But other then that all is intact of her skeleton. And I am sure usable.
I have tightened some of her joints at some point they are not wielded.

She would be ideal for someone wanting to make a plush doll.
I will be removing her TPE when the new body arrives to make post and packing sensible. Looking for £50 which will cover UK mainland post and packing and a few drinks for me.

I will put a proper add up in the for sale section in about 6 weeks or sooner.

Just to be clear
Metal skeleton with plastic feet ( should be possible to turn her into a standing doll) plastic breast plate ( I think that's whats inside her. ) wrists can rotate but wire fingers are all broken.

Just fishing to see what interest there is.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:52 AM

Just out of interest, can you describe Hailey's aging process, the problems that arose, what began to deteriorate the quickest, anything you would have done differently etc. May be of help to those of us that are looking to preserve our girls as long as possible (99% of us here)
Old 02-05-2021, 09:35 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos View Post
Just out of interest, can you describe Hailey's aging process, the problems that arose, what began to deteriorate the quickest, anything you would have done differently etc. May be of help to those of us that are looking to preserve our girls as long as possible (99% of us here)
Sure
Hailey is 5 years old I bought her from the chinese website DH Gate.
I was lucky as she arrived in pretty good shape other then a bit of a damage to her foot. I opted for the heated body ( big mistake ) It only lasted one time and that was to see if it worked.

Obviously I can only give a rough time scale of the break down process and She was my first doll so I made all the mistakes you could make.

The wire fingers and finger and toe nails where the fist things that I had problems with. I bought some nice looking pink shorts that put a stain on her.
Not really a big problem. A split appeared in her should which I repaired with some TPE glue.

her elbows started to break though her TPE after about 2 years which I repaired, But been on a joint it became a consistent problem that I would have to deal with every 5 or 6 weeks.

All the wires in her wrist had brock and I had problems with wire pokes and so I decided to remove all the wire and cut her wist to replace it. This was a mistake as I cut a too big hole which would not glue back too easy.

After a while I got a bit lazy to repair her wrist and wires as I was just making things worse.

Her limbs started to get loose after about 3 years

Her other foot started to split her vagina stated to split after about 3 years.

after about 4 years her rists started to get very bad and I felt sorry for her and stated saving for a new body.

Her legs where completely loose as was her back and she could not sit up after 4 years

What I would have done different from the start is wrap her in her blanket when I sleep with her, This is to keep her hand from been knocked and less movement to her fingers. And also keep her clean and warm. This is a big one.

I would not sleep with her every night and less sex. Be a bit more continuous of where her arms are when having sex.

Not bend her arms above 90 degrees and remove her head when putting on tops. Not move any of her limbs more often then needed.

Move her arms before moving her into a sitting position.
keep on top of keeping her clean.

I have bought more dolls so they have less work to do in the bedroom.

I should point out that she has only been a bed companion and not bought for modelling, Something I am getting into now.

I hope there is something of help to someone in this
Old 02-05-2021, 10:25 AM

Thanks, that's helpful, and a heartbreaking read.

The elbow thing is particularly worrying. Would you say you kept on top of the oiling, did you notice any dry patches/peeling start to occur?
Old 02-05-2021, 10:56 AM
Gold Member

Quote:

The elbow thing is particularly worrying. Would you say you kept on top of the oiling, did you notice any dry patches/peeling start to occur?
At the time I know very little about care of the doll other then what the manufactures say. To be honest I did not notice any dry patches neither.
I think her elbow split due to me bending her arm past the 90 degree point.
Had she knocked her arm on the wall when its bent like that. It might have caused her split. Or ir could just have been the stress of her arm bending on the joint.
Old 02-05-2021, 11:01 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Im not giving up on her she will be getting a new body and will get a chance to show off her sweet charms.
And I think if anyone can make use of the old parts, That would make me feel much better.

I wish I had joint here when I first got her. That would be another thing I would change.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post
Sure

I should point out that she has only been a bed companion and not bought for modelling, Something I am getting into now.

I hope there is something of help to someone in this
Hello For Real,

This is useful knowledge. I think it is very impressive that Hailey survived 5 years.

Were you sleeping with her every night?

I don't sleep with my current recent TPE doll (soon to be 3 dolls...), I prefer to sleep with my recent Teddy Babe. Teddy Babes are super cuddly and you can roll around in bed with them (only 10kg, nice plush material so not sticky), and they are pretty much bomb proof (perhaps it helps being Made in USA.) But I am a naughty boy and do boom-boom my TPE doll (don't boom-boom the Teddy Babe.)

I had a couple of TPE dolls back in 2016 and quickly gave up sleeping with them because I was always worried about their finger nails, or ripping off a toe or finger.

My main 2016 doll - called Aniyah (RIP Aniyah) - I did manage to pull a toe off accidentally when moving her. Eventually the vagina did start to rip, but she had the removable insert and I actually preferred to boom-boom her without the insert (insert being way too tight.) Must of been about 2 years ago I let her go.

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

PS I'll be super happy if my current crop of TPE dolls survive 5 years.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:14 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
Hello For Real,

This is useful knowledge. I think it is very impressive that Hailey survived 5 years.

Were you sleeping with her every night?

I don't sleep with my current recent TPE doll (soon to be 3 dolls...), I prefer to sleep with my recent Teddy Babe. Teddy Babes are super cuddly and you can roll around in bed with them (only 10kg, nice plush material so not sticky), and they are pretty much bomb proof (perhaps it helps being Made in USA.) But I am a naughty boy and do boom-boom my TPE doll (don't boom-boom the Teddy Babe.)

I had a couple of TPE dolls back in 2016 and quickly gave up sleeping with them because I was always worried about their finger nails, or ripping off a toe or finger.

My main 2016 doll - called Aniyah (RIP Aniyah) - I did manage to pull a toe off accidentally when moving her. Eventually the vagina did start to rip, but she had the removable insert and I actually preferred to boom-boom her without the insert (insert being way too tight.) Must of been about 2 years ago I let her go.

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

PS I'll be super happy if my current crop of TPE dolls survive 5 years.
Thanks for sharing that is a good feeling that her lasting 5 years is good going. At least I feel I did not miss treat her. And I agree 5 years is pretty good going.

To be honest I like the extra weight of a TPE doll especially when she has her leg across me and her cheek on my shoulder. But I must admit the plush dolls really look like you could just hug them up all day.

All going well I should end up with two girls in the bedroom and the Elf will be in the living room. its a bold move but I think I just want to be open about them. I am proud of them so anyone who like me will have to acept my dolls too.
Old 02-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
All going well I should end up with two girls in the bedroom and the Elf will be in the living room. its a bold move but I think I just want to be open about them. I am proud of them so anyone who like me will have to acept my dolls too.
Which elf are you going for?

Is it the SM Dolls Neytiri doll?

I've ordered one of those. Can't wait to see her.

There's another Elf doll I really like, but I've got to try and be a little sensible with my credit card (also think about space too):
https://siliconelovers.com/collectio...bella-elf-doll

Never thought of myself as an Elf person before. Perhaps I should have. I spent many happy hours playing a Female Night Elf Druid in World-of-Warcraft.

Some dolls have slightly sad lives. I have to say that my first dolls had a bit of a sad life, mostly living headless in their boxes until I wanted to have my wicked way with them. My current dolls, once out the box they are never going back in!
Old 02-05-2021, 03:57 PM

Quote:
I think her elbow split due to me bending her arm past the 90 degree point.
Had she knocked her arm on the wall when its bent like that. It might have caused her split. Or ir could just have been the stress of her arm bending on the joint.
I think something we should all be mindful of, is that the majority of flesh damage our girls will inevitably sustain will unfortunately happen internally. I'm guessing the angular metal parts of her elbow was cutting and wearing at the TPE from the inside whenever you bent her arm. Same goes for finger wire pokes and especially if/when our girls happen to take a tumble. No visible damage doesn't necessarily mean no damage period, so prevention > cure guys