UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 19-03-2010, 07:15 AM

Default Anastasia

You may have already seen her on other forums, just in case you have not here she is.

And another one

These are from Anastasia's 1st photo shoot if you wish to see some more of her, just click on Kimi's World in my signature.

Regards
Anastasia, Kimi, Kiki Dee & Eagle1

Last edited by Eagle1; 19-03-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 19-03-2010, 07:22 AM

Forgot to put my signature up
Old 19-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Silver Member

hi Eagle1,

it's good to see an anatomical doll make it home safe & sound to the uk, she is realy stunning

I see one of these hotties in my future somewhere along the line although I'm holding out to see some of the other body types as I'm not a big fan of the hight of the body one

I have got a few questions for you though

1, how did the customs & delivery work out, did you have to sort it out your self & if so what company did you use,

2, did you get her with the optional heating system?

3, what's her skeleton like to move around & pose for photo's? are her joints stiff or floppy

4, & of corse enquireing minds want to know what she's like as a playmate
Old 19-03-2010, 11:14 AM

Thought I would also post my 1st impressions, this will help answers some of the questions.

1st impression on opening the case Anastasia is absolutely stunning, allot better in the flesh than in any photograph. I think that the make up artist has done a stunning job She just look amazing, I am nearly lost for word

I also could not believe how tall she is, simply stunning and her hands look amazing, they look so life like, she just looks beautiful

The only thing that had me confused for a short while, was, why did Anastasia not have same colour skin all over, then I realised that she had tan lines, I had totally forgotten, think I must be getting old I must admit the tan lines was one of the things I loved on the photos and they look stunning on her.

I think Oleg has done a stunning job on moulding her. I love her looks along with her hands, feet and her body looks amazing, I also love the size of her breast, just the right size, Oleg please do not change the size of the breasts on the remould of the body 1 as they are just great and in my opinion anything bigger than a handful is a waist

And you would not believe with Anastasia coming from such a cold country, that she would have such a warm heart

The heater is a great bit of kit and worth its weight in gold, great option and I would highly recommend it

As you can tell I am very pleased with Anastasia, there are only a couple points I would like to raise.

One is the joints are quite lose so they do not hold pose well, but saying that her left arm and shoulder will hold pose but her right will not, so Oleg is so close with this, but it is not a major issue as I can see that if you wish to move her while playing she moves allot easier than any other doll I have.

The other issue is with the case, which is not a major issue as it did its job very well for transport and is allot better than a cardboard box. My only concern is if you are thinking of using it as a storage case, it has a tendency to lean quite a bit, as the wood seems to have been cut short from the corners and allows the case to twist, this did give me a bit of a worry when I 1st opened it, as the door sprung with the last screws and started to lean. But I must say that Oleg has done a great job on the padding for the case and I do love the cloth padding behind her head, it looks great.

All in all, Oleg & Irina has come up with one stunning doll and Anastasia is everything I could wish for and then some, I would say she is worth every penny and then some and I look forward to seeing what they have up there sleeves with their new designs and wish them every success for the future.

By the way I will also try and do another update latter when I have had more time with Anastasia

Regards

PS I must apologies for using the word stunning so much, but I am so over the moon with Anastasia that I run out of other words to say
Old 19-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Silver Member

Thanks Eagle.

I am smitten with Anastasia and her sisters. I think Oleg has done an amazing job.

Look forward to many more years of pics.
Old 19-03-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsuit View Post
hi Eagle1,

it's good to see an anatomical doll make it home safe & sound to the uk, she is realy stunning

I see one of these hotties in my future somewhere along the line although I'm holding out to see some of the other body types as I'm not a big fan of the hight of the body one

I have got a few questions for you though

1, how did the customs & delivery work out, did you have to sort it out your self & if so what company did you use,

2, did you get her with the optional heating system?

3, what's her skeleton like to move around & pose for photo's? are her joints stiff or floppy

4, & of corse enquireing minds want to know what she's like as a playmate
Thanks Wetsuit

I must admit I was a bit worried about her being so tall, as Kimi & Kiki Dee are quite short, but to be honest I was so stunned with her, her body looks great and I really love how tall she is now she has arrived.

Customs again another worry, but it went so easy as the agent it was delivered to phoned me and got it straight through customs and delivered it to me for very little extra, so I am very pleased how it all went.

Yes, I got the heater and what a great bit of kit well worth the money and really makes a big difference.

To be honest I cannot believe how light she is for such a big girl, I weighed her and she weighed 4.5 stone or about 28kg, not the easiest thing to do as I had to carry her and deduct my weight

The only slight issue is her joints are a bit lose, but this is great for playtime but not so good for photo shoots, but Oleg is redesigning the body1 so with luck this should be cured on the new model.

Playtime is absolutely fabulous, the heater makes a big difference and brings a new dimesion to things, I also like she is so tall that she looks you in the eyes.
I really do think she is absolutely great at playtime, all you could ask for and then some, and lets not even get me started on how pretty she looks and a body to die for if you ask me.

To be very honest I am over the moon with Anastasia, I think for such a young company Oleg has done a cracking job, also she has a different look, like a Eastern European Super Model look if you ask me and she has legs that never seem to end

Regards
Old 19-03-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp View Post
Thanks Eagle.

I am smitten with Anastasia and her sisters. I think Oleg has done an amazing job.

Look forward to many more years of pics.
Thanks Camp

You are not the only one

Regards
Old 19-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Bronze Member

Lovely pictures Eagle1,
Anastasia is a real stunner
I look very much forward to see and read more.

Was it an easy process to get her home ?
(She comes from outside the EU)

EDIT: You have already told about it, but didn't you have to sign some papers etc ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1
Customs again another worry, but it went so easy as the agent it was delivered to phoned me and got it straight through customs and delivered it to me for very little extra, so I am very pleased how it all went.

All my best wishes to Anastasia and you

Tina

Last edited by Yukitina; 19-03-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 19-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Silver Member

hi Eagle1,

thanks for all the information, as I said I am seriously considering one of these for my self

hearing about the ease of import is a relief as I though it would be up to the purchaser to sort out

the AD faces are realy something else, they seem to have a stunning natural beauty about them & a real soothing, calm, & serene look, almost dreamlike

I also like the way you can fully close their legs, that must make things a bit easier, both for dressing up & rolling her over in bed

I'm sure I'll think of some more questions soon enough

have fun & enjoy your honey moon
Old 19-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1
You may have already seen her on other forums, just in case you have not here she is

Wonderful
More, Anastasia

MrGrey