UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum. > Teddy Babe Maintenance and Modification - Sub-Forum

Old 30-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I use woolite too, but sometime, when i wash small areas, the Real green Marseille soap works fine. Why Marseille soap? Perfume, preservative, dye free. Good for textile, quite powerful, but not easy to rince out, and don't have the softness effect of the woolite. You can use for you too, but due to the "stripper" effect, it's good fine for hands...

I don't use vanish , but have a stain remover (Fee, ALDI Brand)...
Old 01-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Silver Member

Great thanks everyone, you've all been a big help!
Old 24-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Silver Member

Yesterday I gave Lisa a clean over, she was due a clean plus with Christmas around the corner I wanted her fresh any ready for the day.

I highly recommend Karrot's idea method of using a micro fibre cloths and ringing it out so it's not so wet. The sponges I originally used worked but made Lisa way to wet (stop those dirty thoughts) and so she took 2 to 3 days to dry, that and the process of cleaning and drying took way to long.

Using micro fibre cloths I managed to give Lisa a full clean within an hour, she was then dry the following day, smelling and looking great!

I've used body spray on her clothing and a little hair spray on her hair to make her smell even better!

She now has proper PJ's so I'm hoping I don't have to clean her as much now.

Thanks everyone for your tips and advice, have a great Christmas!!!!
Old 22-02-2018, 02:42 AM

Question; will a regular wig like you would use on say a TPE doll work on a TeddyBabe?
Old 22-02-2018, 03:45 AM
Gold Excellence Member

i would think so i bought carly a wig from the wig company catalog and many have bought wigs from name brand silicone or tpe doll companies. if you use a tpe or silcone doll wig you might need to adjust it to fit some teddy babes have big heads, i think i bought a size large for carly. go to a wig site and check how they measure for a wig then measure both the tpe girls head and the teddy babes head to be sure it will fit.

carlys_guy
Old 22-02-2018, 06:18 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post
I'm not lazy, it's just a time consuming process, so I was wondering if I'm doing anything wrong or anything that could be done faster to speed up the process.
I don't envy you at all, for this aspect of your relationship with her... I bet the cuddles with her are much nicer when she's all clean and fresh though!

Click here for Lucy and Tasmin's albums.
Old 22-02-2018, 07:25 PM
Diamond Member

Default Talcum powder massage.

Once she's dry, try a talcum powder massage. You can still buy Johnson's "Babe" powder and it smells nice. Rub well in so it doesn't mark darker clothing and, of course we have our own body sprays - makes yer bed and yer bedroom smell like a whore's boudoir but it's nice. And yeah - they always wear nightwear - Milady wouldn't hear of sleeping naked.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernGuy View Post
I don't envy you at all, for this aspect of your relationship with her... I bet the cuddles with her are much nicer when she's all clean and fresh though!

Absolutely! It's very rewarding cuddling into a clean Teddy Babe. Smell nice and feel nice.

Even better when they also have freshly clean clothes.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:22 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Once she's dry, try a talcum powder massage. You can still buy Johnson's "Babe" powder and it smells nice. Rub well in so it doesn't mark darker clothing and, of course we have our own body sprays - makes yer bed and yer bedroom smell like a whore's boudoir but it's nice. And yeah - they always wear nightwear - Milady wouldn't hear of sleeping naked.
Interesting, Lisa uses body spray on herself and she uses hair spray which makes her hair feel and smell nice as well.
Old 24-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCajun View Post
Question; will a regular wig like you would use on say a TPE doll work on a TeddyBabe?
In our line of wig consumption its pretty fair to say wigs are wigs. Unless you want to spend large amounts of cash on human hair wigs, the regular fashion wigs that cost between 10 and 20 quid are more than good enough for our girls and will generally fit any doll thats within a human size range.

Party wigs for under 10 quid are usually rats nests after a couple of nights as they are very low quality fibre strands, but Kanekalon (Japanese Synthetic Hair) can be made to last a long time with some care. I have wigs for Jess and Xiaoli that are over 6 months old and have been worn constantly in bed that still feel as soft as the day they were bought, and bought for only around 10 quid, thanks to a little TLC and the application of steam and brush when they become too frizzy.

K

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"