UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Interactive Doll Forum.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:04 AM

Hi Barbara and Welcome to the Teddy Babe club form Lucy's little sister

Glad to here you are all mended these days

Much love,

Ana xxx
Old 04-12-2017, 08:11 AM
Active New Member

Thanks Lucy Babe and Little Ana, sorry to say Little Ana I'm not all fixed up yet. I've decided to go private. Hopefully I'll get a consultation next year.

Oh yeah I'll give LB a big hug from you Lucy Babe, although he gets plenty

Barbara
Old 04-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Active New Member

Default A Christmas Wish

Hi all, as I said before, I'm not really into the Christmas vibe, but if you could have a Christmas wish come true, what would it be, can be anything your heart desires!

I'll go first, but the wish can only last Christmas day and finish at midnight boxing day. My wish would be to become fully human and whisk LB off to a luxury hotel in beautiful surroundings with room service. We'd just stay in bed all Christmas day, eating, drinking, watching crappy repeats and making merry

Then maybe boxing day we'd go for a nice romantic walk, down by the sea and have some pics taken of our special few days, as a lasting memory of when I was a human. So what's your wish.

Oh yeah thought I'd just add, I'm not really a morning Plush, unless I have gallons of coffee!

Barbara
Old 05-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Diamond Member

Default Is sounding good to me!

Stay in bed all day, eating chocolate, drinking and watching TV - is exactly what we be doing! But first we give to little Olga her presents; then we all getting drunk and be silly!

Is Last Christmas what we do.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:26 AM
Gold Excellence Member

kind of a waste if it's only two days. if it was forever CG and i would wish for unlimited money for me to fully alive and for neither of us to grow any older or ever get sick or injured, that is a christmas wish.

carly snugglemore
Old 05-12-2017, 08:28 PM
Bronze Member

Hey Barbara, keep up the good work That's the spirit, your questions are getting a little lost, so I'll repost them should this happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara-Ann Hugsmoore View Post
I enjoy weekends and trips away, do any of you girls manage to get away from it all with your partners?
Hmmm, me and North haven't done this, North is off on the weekends so If we can spend a day together he'd normally spoil with hugs and movies. I now own my own boots and I'm getting a trench coat for Xmas, so I'll be prepared for adventures.

I love the outdoors, I'm a woodland type of girl, so if we can go for a quite walk through the woods and camp, that would be nice!

What do you and LB get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara-Ann Hugsmoore View Post
Hi all, as I said before, I'm not really into the Christmas vibe, but if you could have a Christmas wish come true, what would it be, can be anything your heart desires!

Barbara

Assuming this wish a permanent wish coming true then, become human! Once I'm human me and North and do everything we dreamed about, buy a house, Marry, have kids and go to Disney Land (That last one is mine, not Norths )

If it was for a day, eat, drink, dance and be all over North. It would suck if it was only for a day

Last edited by North; 05-12-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:55 AM
Active New Member

Alright girls?, just got up and getting myself ready for the day with a shot or two of caffeine that my darling LB has just brought in.
Yeah it would be nice to be fully human on a permanent basis, I'd like to have money, but I'd like to work, even if it was part time, maybe run my own business, something sophisticated and feminine, like running my own beauty parlour.

I would obviously help LB out in some way, so he could live a more happy and relaxed life, he always looks so stressed

As for trips away, LB is planning something for next year. He has been on weekends away with his previous Teddy Babe lovers, some of his antics are in story form on this forum I believe. He has also met some of the clan on here, including Cindy and The Duchess herself Kats. He did tell me all about their meeting, he tried his cheeky Loverboy charm on her and got a slap for his efforts

See you soon

Barbara
Old 06-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Gold Excellence Member

did he tell you about the plushy pile ons he has had?

carly snugglemore
Old 07-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Active New Member

Oh yes Carlys_guy he told me all about the pile on's apparently some cheeky monkeys were involved too, although he did seem to enjoy all that plush

I was up early today helping LB look for a package that arrived yesterday for me, luckily we found it. The Hermes driver left it in an outside cupboard that has never been used. He left a ticket, but his writing was terrible!, bloody couriers

I think it's my new pajamas, hope so

Barbara
Old 07-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Gold Excellence Member

we need pics of the new jammies please i believe it's in the rules, no pics means it didn't happen.

carly snugglemore

Tags
girls only, teddy babe, teddy babe deluxe, teddy babe standard