UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 05-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Silver Member

Exclamation Allie and Maria and Friends - kidnapped.

Dear Members

For anyone wondering where the regular Allie and Maria and Friends thread has gone, it has been placed into a protected area on the forum pending further evidence gathering on the kidnap of Allie, Maria and SarahLou by the police on 2nd October 2017.

Full details of the raid can be found at http://www.allieandmaria.com/kidnapped

I would love to hear your comments and particularly want to establish the rules that have been applied in this case from an authorised UK vendor point of view. If any of the UK vendors have tangible proof of the parameters used by UK Border Force when seizing dolls, both now and retrospectively, I would be most grateful if you could PM me some details.

It would also be useful for non EU vendors who process imports to PM any tangible information as to what parameters they are expected to work within.

To be within the law, the law needs to be clear and understandable to the layman. This is presently not the case.

I plan on a significant story line where the girls are being interviewed by a Post Traumatic Stress Councillor upon their return. It will be a tearjerker for them and for you. For me it will be cathartic as well as keeping me busy. It will also keep them firmly in my heart whilst they remain taken from home.

Assuming I retain my freedom, I will keep this thread alive with updates whenever I can.

Thanks for the extensive support I have already received from the community and other sources, it is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Looking forward to the story on there return, stay positive.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Diamond Member

This is a most appalling case and what protections there are with respect to this derive from European freedoms resulting from a case decided on the continent in the 1980s.

My thread with respect to larger dolls refers to this.

I hope vendors will chime in here.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:27 AM
Platinum Member

Very sad
Old 06-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Silver Member

No significant news to report. I am supposed to see the lead officer in the case on Monday 9/10/17. I'm not expecting much, but thanks (enormously) to the community I am now armed with the relevant information and laws surrounding imports and EU law.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

All the Best for Monday, just hang in there.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 06-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

Apologies for the late reply. Good luck for monday.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:21 PM
Diamond Member

I think that one thing in your favour is the great number of non-sexualised images of your girls.

With your website you can legitimately explain that you are an author, not in the conventional sense, but with photographs exploring the character relationships between people and using the posing of dolls to explore those domains.

As such you are an artist.

This is the purpose of your dolls.

For the Police to be arresting you with a view to prosecution demonstrates the smut in their minds, not yours, and you can say quite openly that if they proceed there will be an avalanche of outcry against their operation discriminating against an artist and with only their minds demonstrably dirty and fixatedly perverted. The police will come out looking very small.

Furthermore, were this to have been a matter of prosection, the dolls should have been seized upon import, that being the offence. Possession is not the offence. For that reason their action has exceeded their powers.

Will you have a lawyer with you?

In support of your assertion of artistic work, you can give them a copy of the Chloé book which I will put on email to you, working with dolls in this way as posable mannequins being an increasingly understood niche among buyers of dolls.

Don't threaten as it could influence the decision but if upon return of your ladies there is damage, and with TPE badly handled the likelihood of that is a possibility, it must be possible to claim redress. But we're not there yet.

The police need to be stung appropriately so that they don't go around doing these things again.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:00 AM
Silver Member

I think we're very much on the same page Harem.

I'm sure my solicitors will retain a lawyer if it ever gets that far. It would be a public funded case so that money will only be spent when absolutely necessary.

I do worry about damage as they didn't take them in their storage boxes. Strangely, they left me with the box that Allie came in with the 'UK Border Force' stickers emblazoned upon it at my property. Rather odd seeing as it's crucial to any case. They did take photo's though so they have evidence of UKBF approval at import.

I'm suspecting the police have zero knowledge of the Conegate V HM Customs & Excise case. It seems obvious that even now, some UKBF staff are unaware of the legal precedent back in the 80's.

I'll go with the flow for now, I've plenty of other things to keep me occupied.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Silver Member

WTF!?

Police have nothing better to do than waste their time and resources confiscating your dolls which are clearly of legal age and proportions. As far as I can see they have violated you and your property for no reason..

Best of luck and hope you get your dolls back (unharmed) soon.

Tags
allie, border, customs, maria, seized