UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 23-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Question cookies?

Hi, what are cookies? how do i get em,cos id like to join in Jessicas hot spot forum?
Old 23-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Pm sent
Old 23-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Platinum Member

Default Jessica's Hotspot!

Hi Phil, just thought i'd fill you in on Jessica's hotspot. My ex Teddybabe girlfriend Jessica set up the forum, as she was a naughty babe! Since then poor Jessica has departed to a better place! We did not get as many naughty dolls as we would have liked, but Jessica would have been thrilled that you want to use the forum, bless her! There was a password but i cannot remember it, as it's been a long time for me. If you would be interested in taking the forum on yourself then i would be very happy. You could re-name it if you like, no doubt Maria would be a regular poster as she's a saucy minx.
Loverboy
Old 24-05-2012, 06:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverboy View Post
Hi Phil, just thought i'd fill you in on Jessica's hotspot. My ex Teddybabe girlfriend Jessica set up the forum, as she was a naughty babe! Since then poor Jessica has departed to a better place! We did not get as many naughty dolls as we would have liked, but Jessica would have been thrilled that you want to use the forum, bless her! There was a password but i cannot remember it, as it's been a long time for me. If you would be interested in taking the forum on yourself then i would be very happy. You could re-name it if you like, no doubt Maria would be a regular poster as she's a saucy minx.
Loverboy
Thanks, Loverboy. i got the password before and just had a good old look. i then tried to upload some naughty pics of my girls but again it failed.Very sorry you lost your Jessica. I dont know how id go about taking over the forum but it sounds intriguing!
Old 24-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Golden Diamond Member

thanks,bob, although id like to try doing that bit of the forum i dont know if my it skills are up to it. i havnt a clue how id go about it. loverboy did suggest i could do it and i have a jessica,too .thanks for your blessing on it,though.ps i sent some pics to you direct as you suggested. hope theyre ok.
Old 24-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Platinum Member

Default Hi Phil

You don't need any special skills. It was set up for naughty dolls to be rude and naughty and to tell others about their antics. Maria and i would help you out! It's just for naughty stories and rude jokes and erotic photos of dolls. One of your lovely ladies could run it and we could change the name, its all about having fun!
L.B