UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 10-02-2019, 11:41 PM
Bronze Member

Hi, I too found that website, and as it said .co.uk and the doll I ordered was 700 quid I couldn't believe my luck. FYI I was drunk and the time and had ordered a 140cm a cup. When I sobered up I worked out that 140cm is only 4 and a half feet tall, i googled sex dolls and promptly shat myself when I read all the horror stories about people being arrested for importing illegal dolls.
I emailed the company with my concerns and they assured me they've never had any issues importing to the UK. However it was obvious by their use of English they were not based in the UK.
In all fairness to the company they cancelled my order and refunded me 600quid to my credit card and offered me a discount should I wish to buy another doll from them.
Then I found this forum, did some research and I've never been happier. I used ssw they import the doll and check the quality before they send it to u.
Regarding height my Amy is 157cm but if you plan I'm being intimate I'd advise to go a bit taller as I find I end up kissing her forehead ��.
One other thing, I thought I was buying a sex doll. I couldn't have been more wrong they really do develop their own personalities and if you think the dolls are expensive wait till you have to buy her new clothes every week��

Last edited by Amydoll; 11-02-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Bronze Member

Zipstick. I'd second Lady Kat and Dongo. Teddybabes are great.

Whilst we are throwing alternatives to TPE and Silicone at you, this is Emma, my Textile Doll. These are made to order and you can specify what you want, shape wise, within the constraints of 2 different heights and a limited selection of heads.

Old 11-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipStik View Post
I'm more looking for a companion than the 'rumpy pumpy' as you say xxx
A Teddy Babe is for life not just Christmas , and lots of companionship and rumpy-pumpy is plentiful if you need , warm in bed -also without all that nasty talcum powder and baby oil's for cleaning - low maintenance means more time for companionship

love n' hug's Lisa xxx
Old 11-02-2019, 10:41 PM
Platinum Member

Hi ZipStik,

A lot of people here are giving you good advice, but take your time and think which doll is going to be the right one for you.
I wouldn't like to give you any advice that is totally up to you, all I can say is if I was you I would buy them all.
Tommo
Old 12-02-2019, 12:13 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi ZipStik,

A lot of people here are giving you good advice, but take your time and think which doll is going to be the right one for you.
I wouldn't like to give you any advice that is totally up to you, all I can say is if I was you I would buy them all.
Tommo
Lol...

I think that there are a few of us who shouldn't be trusted to advise newbies on a monogomous lifestyle!

My advice would definitely be twins... Twins and Elves.... Twins and Elves and Goth chics... Fuckit. What Tommo said.... All of them!!!
Old 12-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Active New Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Reddwarf01
Default Band Waggon

May I jump on this thread and introduce me as another newbie, very similar to Zipsik here, so save us all some time..... another 40s single disillusioned traveller,."birds do ma nut right in", etc. So I'm here, also looking for that perfect girl,.but the more I see, I begin to realise that, I just want them all..! Fecking amazing. Useful info on this thread. If I could annoy yesz wi some questions, and fire over a few thoughts? would be good
Old 12-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddwarf01 View Post
...and fire over a few thoughts? would be good...
Go for it!
Old 12-02-2019, 02:19 PM
Active New Member

Default Band Waggon

May I jump on this thread and introduce me as another newbie, very similar to Zipsik here, so save us all some time..... another 40s single disillusioned traveller,."birds do ma nut right in", etc. So I'm here, also looking for that perfect girl,.but the more I see, I begin to realise that, I just want them all..! Fecking amazing. Useful info on this thread. If I could annoy yesz wi some questions, and fire over a few thoughts? would be good
Old 12-02-2019, 02:21 PM
Active New Member

I'm in love..!

https://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-g...-on-her-couch/

If money was.no option,.which Doll would you have?
Old 12-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
I'm in love..!
Yeah, it happens...

Quote:
If money was.no option,.which Doll would you have?
I already have her...

💕