UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum. > Sold items, (Sub forum).

Old 23-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Bronze Member

Default JM142 Lucy ***No longer Avaliable ***

I got Lucy here only a couple of weeks ago, but pretty much instantly decided that I had bought her in error I powdered and dressed her, stood her on a soft rug in the hope that she would grow on me. Alas not

So then, here is Lucy. She is a JM142 in tan with the Lucy 'b' head. She's actually 135cm tall and has a curvy yet realistic build, cracking arse and a soft pair of boobs that feel incredibly realistic! She has standing feet, blond wig, some sexy undies and dress (that she came with), a hanging eye bolt, usb heater and douche.

She is a virgin and totally chased, having not known the touch of manly parts. the only evidence of her not being pristine, is (very annoyingly) a small wound to her hand that was present when I took delivery of her. The wound (about 7mm long) isn't obvious unless you are looking for it and I'm sure could easily be fixed with a dab of silicon. In the picture it looks a bit like a bite from a horsefly.

Great looking little body. Like I said, her breasts feel amazing and are a decent handful, so are in proportion. She's small overall, which makes her nice and light to move around and to store.

As the only reason that she isn't a straight out of the box as new doll is that pesky cut on her hand (that as I say was there when she was straight out of the box), I'm looking to recoup as much as possible. So you are getting a brand new, unused doll without the 6 week wait and customs. I'm after 1350 including postage within the UK, or 1300 if you would like to collect from my woods near Exeter.

more pictures of her clothed (mostly) can be found here http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ighlight=katie

thanks for looking
Old 23-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Silver Member

Such a shame Saxen, is it the size or head you can't get on with ? I'm sure she'll get a new home. And by the dates on your photos, you can time travel !
Old 23-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Bronze Member

the head is certainly part of it, I've come to the conclusion that I need a girl that smiles. I have a spare WM head that suits this sized doll (an error from my first doll purchase that wasn't picked up on until she arrived in the UK with a pin head!), so I tried that on this body for a spell and her appeal did increase, but overall not enough to just replace her head. She is a bit smaller than my other new lady (who is actually 145cm and I find very lovely to snuggle up to), but not enough to be an issue. I can't put my finger on it, but I just can't seem to bond with her. I like her shape, I like her size, but I think for me the shape would be a more realistic fit on a taller body maybe?

As for the time travel, if that were one of my skills, then I wouldn't need to sell her It's more an indication that I have absolutely no concept of what day it is!
Old 24-07-2018, 12:48 PM
Silver Member

True what you say. If you have cash to burn, there's plenty heads out there to try, but if you time travel again, please bring me back a DS 2019 model !
Old 30-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Active New Member

Hi Saxon , does she have an insert, or built in vagina ?
Old 30-07-2018, 12:37 PM
Bronze Member

She's built in, but as i say she is unused in any oriface i can upload a piccy later of her lady parts if you like?
Old 30-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Active New Member

ok cheers , thanks . yea, that would be good !
Old 30-07-2018, 08:27 PM
Bronze Member

here you go. I snapped a quick shot after a wash and powder before I boxed her all up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lucy ladyparts.jpg (42.3 KB, 224 views)
Old 02-08-2018, 08:27 AM
Active New Member

Thanks
Old 20-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Bronze Member

Bumpity, Bopity, boo

Tags
135cm, 142cm, jm lucy, jm142, lucy