UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 30-01-2019, 03:00 PM

Default Hello everyone

Hi all,

Totally new to this. I'm a regular guy in my 40's, a father and married for many years but recently divorced. For a while I loved just being single and free again until recently starting to think about maybe dating until...

I work as a technician and my job involves visiting lots of domestic properties. At one house last week I met the owner who has an absolutely stunning doll who he dresses beautifully. I'd no idea that such gorgeous dolls exist.

Her name is Alisha and he introduced her, even let me give her a cuddle, which - dunno if this sounds odd - felt like such a privilege.

Now I'm hooked and have been searching the web for my perfect doll, but there's much to learn so joining a forum seemed wise.

I've browsed some threads and am so envious of you who have such sexy adorable dolls!

Apologies in advance if I ask any dumb and obvious questions, but it's great to meet like-minded people.

David
Old 30-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi David,

do you know whether the doll that you saw was made of Silicone or TPE?

I fear that you wouldn't have known to ask but the owner might have given you that informaton freely.

Some here prefer TPE, some silicone, some both although they should never be kept together as silicone and TPE are non compatible materials.

Any further info gratefully receieved and we'll try and guide you towards a similar girl form a good manufacturer at a decent price. (There are a lot of cowboys out there. Keep away from Allie express and Amazon (although cloud climax have now got one of their dolls on there but thats an exception rather than the rule).

Talk in a bit,

Shamus.
Old 30-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Gold Excellence Member

David, nice to have you here.

Any Q's, just ask, we're a friendly bunch.
Old 30-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Administrator

Welcome ZipStik.

Ask away, there's no such thing as a dumb question here, everyone has to start somewhere.

There are a lot of dodgy deals and poor quality dolls out there so please take your time, it will be worth it.

Enjoy your time on our site.

CT

Old 30-01-2019, 04:07 PM

Wow, thanks for the quick responses and welcomes!

Shamus, silicone or TPE wouldn't be something I'd known to have asked at the time, but am learning rapidly! We did exchange numbers though and may well meet up for a beer at the weekend so I'll hopefully find out what Alisha is made of and where she was purchased.

Some of the websites selling dolls do seem dodgy. There are 'copycat' sites containing the exact same information, along with the same spelling mistakes, which doesn't bring confidence.

I'm happy to take my time and get all the info from you guys before purchasing. Really want to get it right first time although, can always get her a sister later on
Old 30-01-2019, 04:16 PM
Silver Member

Hi David and
I was like you this time last year hadn't a clue bout dolls etc tpe was a new thing to me .
But thx to everyone on this forum I've learned so much .
Everyone on hear are like a family
I used ask aton of questions and still do at times and help is always hear .
Enjoy forums
Tc
Old 30-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipStik View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick responses and welcomes!

Shamus, silicone or TPE wouldn't be something I'd known to have asked at the time, but am learning rapidly! We did exchange numbers though and may well meet up for a beer at the weekend so I'll hopefully find out what Alisha is made of and where she was purchased.

Some of the websites selling dolls do seem dodgy. There are 'copycat' sites containing the exact same information, along with the same spelling mistakes, which doesn't bring confidence.

I'm happy to take my time and get all the info from you guys before purchasing. Really want to get it right first time although, can always get her a sister later on
Thats excellent news about the meet up.

the key information would be manufacturer and model.

For example. WM 166 C #273. would be WM (Manufacturer) 166cm tall, C cup, head #273... If you want to see that beauty look here : https://www.siliconesexworld.com/pro...p-wm-sex-doll/

Andy (silicone sex world) has a bad habbit of ommitting the head number in his marketing but that one is the #273 (see Natasha Below and Tommo's Victoria).

Careful with that Ad though otherwise you may not last until the weekend, lol

You make a good point about not knowing which sites to trust. a good place to start would be to look at the sites where you will eventually be buying your girl from which will be one of the four UK based vendors.

These vendors only sell genuine dolls from quality manufacturers. The prices are more expensive that you will see them on some sites because the UK vendors have already factored in VAT and import duties. With some other sites the price you see is not the final price that you will pay.

These are the four sites. I personally have used Silicone Sex World, The Doll House and Lovedoll UK. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Cloud climax (many site members buy from them) but to date they simply didn't have the girls that I was interested in at the time.

Once you've found some girls that you like, post the links and we'll tell you things about them that you may wish to consider before parting with your money.

The four sites are :

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/
https://www.the-doll-house.com/
https://lovedoll.co.uk/
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-ca...ury-sex-dolls/

Hope that helps,

Shamus.
Old 30-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi ZipStik,

to the Forum. and enjoy

We were all new to this once, and everyone here's always helpful, as said above just ask any questions, and we will always try to help.

Have a good look around the site you will see many dolls posted here, by a large number of us, I go a bit over the top, then if you see any you like just ask.
With all the different manufacturers, bodies and head it does get very complicated. But don't worry.
I would definitely have a good look at them vendors sites Shamus has posted.

Tommo
Old 30-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Diamond Member

Congratulations!

Evident proof that people can be rather more open about dolls nowadays.

And having a doll means that one's more discerning about real women.

And there are some dolls . . .

who raise the game for live competitors.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 30-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
...Once you've found some girls that you like, post the links and we'll tell you things about them that you may wish to consider before parting with your money.
We are, of course, unable to tell you their personality traits. This is up to you...