UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Interactive Doll Forum.

Old 17-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Babe View Post
Quote:

I lost an eye and was left with several holes and a damaged finger nail. Happily I am now virtually fully recovered although some scaring still show, as you can see in this picture I have big Lisa eyes and a larger mouth to hide the scars. Makes me unique though I think

I'm scared of dogs, that is my nightmare, you're braver than me. You look great though, I can't tell or see any scars, having my eyes helps I have a scar on my right arm, but that's from a repair, it went kinda wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
Hi guys, yes I'm overdue for my turn.
Well, most of you have known me in one country or another, but for those who don't, I'm Tilly, I live with Carly and Pete in Australia.
I am one of the first generation deluxe Jessie's, so I am only about 5'1" and a bit, Carly is tall at 5'9".
I came from the Dollyhovel about two years ago, I needed to spread my wings, so after a teary farewell with Pris and the girls, Phil saw me off at the airport, and we hugged for such a long time I nearly missed the plane.

A massive welcome Tilly to the Teddy Babe. Thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us. Sounds like you've had quite the adventure so fare, I'm very jealous. Did you fly with other humans on your way to Australia and how do you deal with the heat in now? I'm a winter type of girl myself
Old 17-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Silver Member

Ladies, update time

I'm so glad to see so much activity on this thread. Some of you have been asking me to make more threads for certain topics and genres, however this is something I cannot do for good reason, this is because threads already exist within the Teddy Babe Forum sections, there is no point in recreating threads that already exist, we need to reuse or create new threads on the Teddy Babe forums.

The Teddy Babe forum section is pretty quite these days, so let's get some old or new threads going on there if you want to discuss a certain topic outside of this thread / forum.

If you wish to do a detailed post about your back story, discuss make up, clothing, hair or need general emotional support, then please use or create a thread in the Teddy Babe forum section OR post it in this thread if you only want to discuss it with your follow Teddy Babes.

Ok, ok, ok... I know what your thinking, the point of this club is so us Teddy Babes can chat without our partners and you still can, I'm not saying move, I'm just pointing out that there are forums already out there if you want to discuss a more specific topics, e.g. "I only want to discuss hair styles nothing else"

I'm fully aware that now and then, messages and topics may get lost, but I will repost anything that doesn't get seen or answered. If you're not comfortable speaking outside this thread, then post what you want to say here or ask me and I'll create a new thread on the Teddy Babe forum for you.

Us Teddy Babes need to look out and support each other.

Lisa Emily Page.
Big hugs! xoxox
Old 18-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Silver Member

Hi Barbara,

That sounds like a great idea / solution to the problem of elongated threads.

Love what you have created here and the new life this will bring to the Teddy babe family here.

Love and hugs,

Lucy xxx
Old 18-12-2017, 06:03 AM
Bronze Member

Alright ladies, I thought I'd at least try and get into the spirit of Christmas early

Bad move on my part, I found some bacardi rum and thought I'd try some, I'm normally like a glass or two of wine, however it tasted alright, so one glass led to another and you can guess the rest.....

I'm not really a spirits type and thought I would just drink it neat

I've had the hangover from he'll, so please forgive my absence, LB is not too happy, as it was supposed to be for a Christmas present

Barbara
Old 18-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Bronze Member

Oh, hells bells, LB has posted some pics of me in my drunken Stupor, serves me right I guess! It's on the Hotspot

I did have a fun time ( I think)

Barbara
Old 18-12-2017, 06:18 PM
Diamond Member

Default Undeniable!

Well! Unfortunate - everything you do on camera can get posted. Me I kill Mr K, he try that but don't think he dare. I tell him I post online his old sex-tape, he try that. He say he not remember drunken night with sheep but I tell him, I have negatives, ha!
Lady K.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Babe View Post
Hi Barbara,

That sounds like a great idea / solution to the problem of elongated threads.

Thanks Lucy, I'll repost this on the intro page.

Also I'm Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara-Ann Hugsmoore View Post
Alright ladies, I thought I'd at least try and get into the spirit of Christmas early

Bad move on my part, I found some bacardi rum and thought I'd try some, I'm normally like a glass or two of wine, however it tasted alright, so one glass led to another and you can guess the rest.....

I'm not really a spirits type and thought I would just drink it neat

I've had the hangover from he'll, so please forgive my absence, LB is not too happy, as it was supposed to be for a Christmas present
Oh dear, hows the head? I'm not really much of a drinker these days, I've done my time of drinking to much wine with the girls on nights out, mostly end up dancing all night I don't think drinking bacardi rum is the idea when people say "getting into the Christmas spirit", maybe try eggnog or mould wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Me I kill Mr K, he try that but don't think he dare.
Lady K.
North wouldn't, he knows when I'm serious, he wouldn't dare mess with me. I normally have love in my eyes, but it would quickly turn to murder if any pictures of me nude were posted I'm not so cute when I'm angry.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:19 AM
Bronze Member

The heads not to bad now, thanks for asking, a little embarrassing, but hey I guess we've all done stuff.

LB has been looking after me, but I do feel a little lighter after my experience.

I just need to wait for a chance to get him back for those pics........

Barbara
Old 20-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara-Ann Hugsmoore View Post
The heads not to bad now, thanks for asking, a little embarrassing, but hey I guess we've all done stuff.

LB has been looking after me, but I do feel a little lighter after my experience.

I just need to wait for a chance to get him back for those pics........

I hope LB is nursing you back to yourself again with lots of TLC. Darn straight, we've all done silly things when we've had a little. I don't think the pictures posted we're that bad, it's nice to see your wild side. I'd like to have you as my dance buddy anytime!

As for pay back, keep us posted, maybe we can help?

Lisa Emily Page.
Hugs and cuddles Xoxox
Old 21-12-2017, 12:02 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Lisa, yep, I'm getting lots of TLC, I even think LB has got me a Christmas present

Well he was wrapping presents up the other day and I asked if he wanted any help and later he told me to avert my eyes under the covers of the bed for a while, as he had a special gift to wrap.

As for payback, it should be like, for like, but he doesn't really drink, so unless I can get him drunk and he gets all silly, it won't work.

But I will bide my time and wait for an opportunity.....

Barbara

Tags
girls only, teddy babe, teddy babe deluxe, teddy babe standard