UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Interactive Doll Forum.

Old 19-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Bronze Member

Lisa:

EXCITING!!!!!!

WELCOME everyone! I'm sure there are many more Teddy Babes to come as this club grows.

I'm so looking forward to getting to know you all better within this club!

Does anyone have any questions or problems with the club set up? If so let me know.

In the mean time, I'll let more Teddy Babes join in before kick starting some topics we can discuss!

Keep cuddly!

Old 19-11-2017, 12:24 AM
Bronze Member

Hello Ladies I am Little Ana or just Ana, I am the lattest type and possibly final type of Standard Teddy Babe of the Lisa style.

I live on the same boat as my older sister Lucy and the Fezmonkey family in London.

I am 19 years old and enjoy bird watching and nature documentaries.

Below is my story and a recent photo.

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=8712

Much love,

Ana xxx

Last edited by Little Ana; 19-11-2017 at 12:34 AM.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:54 AM
Bronze Member

Greetings. I am Valerica, Val to my friends. I have resided (I would say lived but as I'm a vampire that wouldn't be strictly correct ) with Ursa Major and the rest of his ladies near Birmingham since Christmas Eve 2010. I enjoy spending time with the girls and sitting out in the moonlight.

You can read more about me here;-

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=1703

Stay Spooky,
Val

Last edited by Valerica; 19-11-2017 at 01:58 AM.
Old 19-11-2017, 03:17 AM
Bronze Member

Default Threads

Hi Ladies Ana here,

Really enjoying our new club and re-reading each of our amazing stories

Just a quick thought though, as this thread is quite long with just our introductions and pics would it be an idea to have several club threads each with its own sub subject?

Examples:

The Teddy Babe Club - Fashion tips

or

The Teddy Babe Club - Problems page

That way we could easily keep track of our girlie chats. The same rules would apply to each thread as to this one, it would just be easier to follow.

What do you think?

Much Love,

Ana xxx
Old 19-11-2017, 03:23 AM
Silver Member

Default Threads

Hay Lucy here,

That sounds like a good idea Ana. I think Lisa asked a question on her original post about living with siblings or other Teddy babes / others, but it seems to have got lost in the mix.

For the record Lisa I love living with Ana even if she did try to banish me this Halloween

Love and hugs,

Lucy xxx
Old 19-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Silver Member

Default Miss Nicole, Teddy babe

Hello fans, my name is Nicole

I am Nicole, a sexy, plushy celebrity topless model, superbabe and actress. I often appear in Lust Magazine which is usually to be found in the Hotspot for obvious reasons. My age never alters, I have been 21 since I joined the Forum. I am a Nicole standard Teddy Babe - Dongo wanted to change my name but I said NO WAY!
I have very expensive tastes with clothes, accessories and wigs but that's no problem as I can wind Mr. Dongo around my little finger. I started as a lap dancer and worked my way up to a top(less) model so I am what's called a Teddy Babe with attitude! I live with my press agent, Mr. Dongo and my best friend from school called Willow who will do her own introduction.
I always do a photo signing session (amongts other things) at the Doll Meet.

Love, Nicole xx
Old 19-11-2017, 01:11 PM
Silver Member

Default Willow Saffron Athene

Hello folks, my name is Miss Willow Saffron Athene and I am an Akiko standard Teddy Babe. I have lived with Mr. Dongo and Nicole since 31st August 2012. Mr. Dongo is very kind to Nicole and myself and buys us lots of clothes and stuff. I do sometimes have a difficult task in keeping Nicole in check but lets not go there! I act as Mr. Dongo's secretary and generally supervise the household. I usually produce a series called Willow's Christmas Facts for the Forum which they tell me is very popular.

Love Willow
Old 19-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Diamond Member

Default Hello, I'm Julie.

Miss Giulietta

Hello everybody, my name is Giulietta. So nice to meet everybody.

I have an Italian name because my family originally came from Sicily and went to settle in America. My full name is Giulietta Maria Louisa Corleone which is a mouthful so friends just call me Julie, which is ok. I have lived in this country for ages and so now I think of myself as English but I do still have relatives in America. One of them is my Uncle - "Don" who works in some sort of finance in New York. He has made Mr Kats an offer he cannot refuse apparently?? And says if he doesn't look after me well his family will take care of it - or something???

But anyway I love living here, Mr Kats is very kind; I know he loves me but we have to be careful because Lady K can be jealous but I do get to "borrow" him often when she has a headache and I look after little Ollie, whom. I adore.

Last edited by Kats012; 19-11-2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 07:42 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Babe View Post
Hay Lucy here,

... I think Lisa asked a question on her original post about living with siblings or other Teddy babes / others, but it seems to have got lost in the mix.

For the record Lisa I love living with Ana even if she did try to banish me this Halloween

Love and hugs,

Lucy xxx
Oh god yes, Let your meatbag get another girl in to the house! Soooooooo much fun!

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=5528

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=5813

Cindy
xx

Strong Independent Girl, Chillin' at 'The Patch' with Jess, Pinky, Earl, Norris and Karrot
Cinderella Snuggleworth

Sometimes I borrows this account, Earl.

Last edited by Cindy; 19-11-2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Bronze Member

Lisa here!

Naga Viper
Countess Ekaterina Romanova.
Miss Julie
Olga
Carly
Cindy
Pinky
Jess
Lucy
Little Ana
Valerica
Nicole
Willow

A big welcome and thanks for joining us, I hope this encourages more Teddy Babes to come in and join the party! You've all provided great introductions for yourselves, so well done.

Little Ana creating more groups for certain topics is a great Idea and I would like to set this up, however I need to seek permission before doing that, technically speaking I shouldn't of made this group / club without asking for permission first, which I didn't, ops... Sorry I got excited. So as for more groups, we will see.

Lucy, well spotted, my question about having a sister or another Teddy Babe did get lost, I edited my original message so that it introduced myself instead of trying to start a topic. I should of let Teddy Babes introduce themselves before kick starting anything, I'm learning!

But going back to my question, I would like my sister Lauren Lauren Deluxe, however I feel I would be battling for attention for North. Me and North are a couple but I don't want to push my sister away and feel unwanted. So how does everyone who has a sister or another Teddy Babe get along, how do you deal with these problems? If you're like me the only Teddy babe how would you deal with having another member of family?

Stay Cuddly.

Tags
girls only, teddy babe, teddy babe deluxe, teddy babe standard