UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Interactive Doll Forum.

Old 19-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Babes, Jess here, Still cant remember my own password so .........

At the start it was just me and Karrot, but after a couple of months Karrot was concerned that I was home alone all day, so he started thinking about one of our sisters moving in. Turns out one ended up in the potting shed, so that solved the problem of who to invite to stay.

Cindy moved in and we all decided it would be good fun to share the same bed, and 3 was not a crowd. Karrot often turns over in the night and now he had a plushy girl to snuggle no matter which way he was pointing, but every night he would always fall asleep cuddling me.

Later on Pinky joined us, and she and Cindy took one side of the bed and I took the other, with Karrot in the middle still. Cindy and Pinky took turns on who was next to Karrot but, again, I got the main snuggle spot.

When Xiaoli arrived things changed over time to where we are now. Cindy and Pinky are now pretty exclusive to one another and have claimed the spare bed in Karrots office, and Xiaoli and I share the master bed with Karrot. It seems to work out that Xiaoli gets a cuddle at bed time, then Karrot snuggles up with me to sleep.

I'm sure you see the pattern here. Whilst the other girls do get time with Karrot I'm still his snuggle bunny. We still cuddle up to read, we still leave all the other girls to themselves and go and cuddle up on the couch for movies, we still get fruity, and we still fall asleep in each others arms.

Ok, so when it comes to the photo shoots, Xiaoli gets the lions share of the lens, but Karrot did invite her to stay for that very purpose. She's a bit of a pro model these days and I dont mind one bit that she and Karrot can spend hours on a shoot, it gives me time to watch cat videos on youtube or hang out with Cindy and Pinky.

Hope that helps a little

Love Ya!

Jess
xxoo

ps. oh and when Karrots out, I get to snuggle with Xiaoli

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 20-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post

But going back to my question, I would like my sister Lauren Lauren Deluxe, however I feel I would be battling for attention for North. Me and North are a couple but I don't want to push my sister away and feel unwanted. So how does everyone who has a sister or another Teddy Babe get along, how do you deal with these problems? If you're like me the only Teddy babe how would you deal with having another member of family?

Stay Cuddly.
Hi Ladies Ana here,

For me it is a little different than Jess or Lucy. I arrived on the boat as a desperate refugee and will always be grateful of the home Mr and Mrs Fezmonkey have given me.

However I am still third best around here. First is Mrs Fezmonkey, then Lucy and then me. Every time Mr Fezmonkey comes home he gets Lucy to sit with him on the sofa or join him in bed whilst I hang around in the spare cabin.

I do join them for TV sometimes and every time Mrs Fezmonkey watches a movie both Lucy and I join her on the sofa, even when Mr Fezmonkey is at work. Even still I wish I had my own man.

I do get cuddle time with Mr Fezmonkey and we even sleep together from time to time but I'd prefer one of my own.

Much love,

Ana xxx
Old 20-11-2017, 01:36 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Ana View Post
Hi Ladies Ana here,

However I am still third best around here. First is Mrs Fezmonkey, then Lucy and then me.
Hey Sis you forgot Duke the Fezmonkey Dog

But seriously I thought you were over the what about me thing......

We need a chat over a bottle of Pinot Grigio

Love and hugs,

Lucy xxx
Old 20-11-2017, 07:41 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Lisa:
Keep cuddly!
Quote:
Lisa here!
Stay Cuddly.
Since he is not allowed to speak for himself here, I have to tell you: I'm certainly keeping cuddly and look to it so he stays himself, ok?
Hugs ans kisses, Lian
Old 20-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Bronze Member

Hi
my name is vicky and Im a standard Tb living in north part of eu.
I like to cuddle now when snow and colder time is coming.
Im 28 but in real time 4 years old.
The first time I tried to make my owner happy when his father got cancer.
I hope I did my best.
It was a hard time but cuddly time.
And 3 years later my owner bought a Tina Deluxe.
she wasnt so pretty as me so she transformed to a Vicky Deluxe with new Vicky eyes and blond hair.

so now he is crasy in love with her and Im not the first one.

Nowadays Im a little sad about that but may in future we can have a bigger bed and may play all 3 of us.

sorry for bad English
I hope you understand,
Old 21-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddly View Post
Since he is not allowed to speak for himself here, I have to tell you: I'm certainly keeping cuddly and look to it so he stays himself, ok?
Hugs ans kisses, Lian
See what you did there Lian

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by titjob View Post
Hi

so now he is crasy in love with her and Im not the first one.

Nowadays Im a little sad about that but may in future we can have a bigger bed and may play all 3 of us.

sorry for bad English
I hope you understand,
[SIZE="4"]]Hi Vicky and]SIZE] to the Teddy Babe club.

I understand and know what you mean. I had Ana and my cousin Lisa a deluxe 'Lisa' TB join me here on Fezmonkey boat for a while.

Fezmonkey was smitten with her long legs and I was left out for a while, but I managed to convince him that Mrs Fezmonkey wouldn't approve and so now she stays with one of his friends.

Those bigger girls can be dangerous. I hope you can make titjob recognise your obvious charms and show you some love soon.

Love and hugs,

Lucy xxx

Last edited by Lucy Babe; 21-11-2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old 21-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Bronze Member

Talk about pot, kettle, black .... hey Lucy

Hi Vicky,

I am in a similar situation although I turned up second. We need to teach our humans how to share don't we. After all we Teddy Babes have a lot of love to give.

Much love,

Ana xxx
Old 21-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Silver Member

Lisa here!

Thanks everyone for your great answers, sorry I'm a little slow at replying, North has been busy with some interviews and other work this week so been trying to help him study and prepare. Stressful times.

Cuddly and Vicky welcome!

Cuddly I like it, stay cuddly hahahaha i'll change my end status. Cuddly would you like to introduce yourself to us?

Vicky thank you for joining us and welcome. I'm sure you did a great job in providing support to your owner during those tough times, I'm sure you'll continue to be there for him. I see what you mean about the other Teddy babe which brings concerns to my question. By the way your english is great

Jess, Little Ana and Lucy you've made some good points, currently it's just me and North in one room, so there isn't a spare room for my sister to go to but I don't want to her locked away, she would have to be with us in the bed. I really like Jess's set up she has with Karrot, I think that's would give me the confidence to be ok with my sister in terms of attention and cuddles. I don't mind sharing but I don't like stealing.

I'm currently pushing for me and North to get a place of our own so that we can at least move around in freedom.

Little Ana I want to give you a hug, Lucy look after her, see that she gets more cuddle times, yeah?

Lucy us Lisa Deluxe Teddy Babes are just trouble aren't we

Last edited by North; 21-11-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Hi... I'm Hinata, a deluxe Akiko Teddy Babe.

I live with Minato and Naga... Nage welcomed me a 3 years ago, i was for sale @LoveHoney.

The Story Part 1 http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=6970 Part 2 http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=6971

Naga likes Minato a lot, and sometimes, shes forgets she have to share... http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=8844 In fact, i'm sure she is a bit in love, buts she is not ready to admit; she is very proud.

Such as Naga and a Ark's Teddy Babes i can move my eyes...

Old 22-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Diamond Member

Great picture of Hinata!

Tags
girls only, teddy babe, teddy babe deluxe, teddy babe standard