UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum. > Sold items, (Sub forum).

Old 13-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Platinum Member

What a mare sorry to hear that. I know what these couriers are like, sometimes it takes a while for the tracking details to come through.

Hopefully your situation will be resolved soon and the ladies will be with you

LB

Last edited by Loverboy; 13-12-2017 at 01:29 PM.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Silver Member

Oh dear, I hope they haven't been kidnapped.

Love & hugs,
Fay
Old 13-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks folks!

Sadly the news aren't the desired ones. I just got a call from LH (the German branch) and their Rep told me I will be refunded, since DHL turned up empty handed from their inquiry of the whereabouts of my parcel. No Akikos, no luck

I did not blame LH ofc., it's not their fault, as far as I have knowledge of the process. They usually do not send TBs to Germany, I was told, but management overrode that to send those three to me. Maybe Interlink / DPD would've delivered? Nobody knows now.

So it remains the two of us, and no selling forward either. I am not sure if I can, if not, someone please close this thread for me. Thank you.

Cheers, doll on. Cuddly and Lian
Old 13-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Diamond Member

Oh dear that's too bad. I ordered a sexy outfit for Nicole some time ago which never turned up. LH were good and refunded me.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:57 PM
Diamond Member

Default Where have they gone?

I suspect Lian! Does she have access to your computer? Probably sent them to Outer Mongolia!
Old 09-01-2018, 12:43 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Aaand another update, this time a positive one:

I just got a call from LH, telling me the three escapees have been retrieved and are ready to sent my way once more. Issue was a misplaced label, which left the actual parcel entirely unlabeled.

So here I am again... they should with me by the end of the week now. And I also got my card fees from the first transaction deducted from this one. Looking goooood now!

As for Lian, she has her own account to my computer now and I changed my password

CU cuddly and Lian
Old 09-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Diamond Member

Default Jealousy.

Well! Just hope Lian doesn't get hold of anything sharp!
Old 09-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

Good to hear that they've been found. I can't help thinking that they got lost on purpose so that they could have a Christmas and New Year holiday.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Diamond Member

Wow, good news - not long now!
Old 10-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks guys... not sure about that, Ursa. Mr. Kats, sure will take care of that. And Dongo, you were more than right:
The German Rep of LH who handled the whole thing since they got lost went above and beyond and had them express shipped to me, no charge, and SMS tracking on top. So this morning I received a text message telling me they'd arrive today. And so they did. I just had a wonderful unboxing at work. Will write more tonight or tomorrow, but so far the three of them seem fine. Now they are sitting in my caravan, the choice of which is to stay with me was done by them as well, not by me. The other two will get new boxes since they came all three in one big cardboard box. Now, if anyone'd be interested, feel free to message me.

I'll have to check my credit card to see the actual cost though, since there were cc fees and an exchange rate, and since I am not intending to make a huge profit either, I'd have to charge shipping (DHL standard, tracked and insured). But including all that, it should stay below 515 (currently 455 for me), outside of Europe around 30 more though.

I have two problems now: once more two TBs which did not work out before, have to find an arrangement there. And I must not become too attached or I won't be able to sell any of them on

CU cuddly, Lian and three cute lil' Akikos without names