UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Active New Member

Default real hair wigs

Anyone thinking of buying a real Remy hair wig stay well away from a company call Kimwigs or any of it's satalite sites which are easy to spot due to there simalarity, i think they are just Chinese brokers for the Chinese wig makers although they have a UK address they don't abide by UK consumer protection laws, the blonde one they sent me was absolutly disgusting, they must of got the hair off a dead person who died of a serious illness, when i asked for a complete refund, they offered just 15% and said keep the item which was not on, after many emails i decided to use a UK law they can't stop, a section 75 of the credit card act, which i believe reverses the transaction or Masrstercard persue them for the money, whatever, hopefully i'll get my money back.
Honestly your better off with the synthetic ones, much cheaper, the ones that came with Susan are almost real in look and feel, Chinese made i know, so there's good and bad Chinese makers but no consumer protections if there bad, if you you want a real hair one your into four figures for something good