UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 27-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARK ANGEL View Post
I found I was actually saving money not going out as much and having someone share the rent.
Oh. There are two aspects.

When one's connexion of circumstances is only at the tip of a part of a body, one might well be led into circumstances that one wouldn't like to experience. It's then that life becomes expensive, either in withdrawal from the tip of the body and separation, whether to avoid separation and maintenance of the relationship, or in maintenance of the other female from whom one's separated.

Put it this way, the Ashley Madison or Sugar Babes experience has a great big red light. It says "Don't Come Here". Teddy babes, meanwhile are safer, and other dolls . . . oh WOW!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 27-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Platinum Member

Yep, you are right there Carlyrain! I am just happy to look a beautiful girls like YOU
I have never been married, but most human females my age are seperated, divorced and have children and i can't be bothered with all that anymore, i've become a free spirit and i guess a little selfish as i've been on my own for a long time now.
I like to come and go as i please and do what i want, when i want. I do have female friends and that's the way i like it and of course i have just started a relationship with the lovely Megan.
There are enough lovelies on here to keep me occupied Hence the name Loverboy
Old 27-08-2015, 09:58 AM
Gold Member

I think to answer your Question is....DONT GO ONTO THEM SITES IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Most Of them are Scams with fake adverts and if you do contact someone
most are selling sex for money.

One I hate..Is Uniform dating!! and get naughty.com...Just all rip off sites trying to exploit lonely frustrated men.
Dark
Old 27-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Platinum Member

Carly is a sweetheart, but tends to over simplify things.
But I guess for her, and from her point of view, it is that simple, but no so much from a human standpoint.
I realize the legal and financial impact of maintaining an ex, but in Australia, divorcees only get out what they put in, and there is no maintenance to the ex, only assistance with your child's expenses, and if you have access or split custody, and the child has all they need at both premises as far as clothing, bedding and toys, that only means school fees etc, medicare takes care of doctors bills, and if you are unemployed or a pensioner, you only pay a maximum of $40.00 per month anyway.
I don't know how the laws are for you all in Europe or Britain, but the US laws are exorbitant to say the least, frightening in fact.

Pete.
Old 27-08-2015, 10:52 PM
Diamond Member

I was looking at the progress of this story in the press having seen an article in the times the other day about Sugar Babes - in fact it was my wife who saw it - http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/life/f...cle4534762.ece and perhaps we should campaign for the abolition of university fees on the grounds of them leading to the moral corrosion of society . . .

But I digress . . . back on track. What was interesting about the article was that the young woman was saying that what most of her clients - yes she's essentially prostituting - want is "the girlfriend experience" . . . and they're willing to pay for it. What's this all about? It's the excitement of meeting someone new and perhaps . . . whatever . . . but really it's a midlife crisis thing seeking youth again and pretending that you can still do it . . . I say pretending because at the age of a Sugar Dad you can't do it, pulling a young chick, but the money gives the illusion that you're back in your youth pulling that young chick.

Well actually when one looks at the tension and expectation that we all document in waiting for a new doll . . . the doll really does it. She is able to provide everything in that girlfriend experience that many blokes pay expensively for and get mere transitory pleasure in return. The Doll is a much much better route . . .

We don't take the Sunday papers but another paper covered another female at it for money - http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...icle546239.ece and really one can see on the dating sites that many of the women are there only as a means of increasing their finances, and offering sexually suggestive poses. I've written elsewhere about joining the French dating site to try to catch my Dad's con-woman, posing as the sort of men she targets and being approached by her pimp. But lots of other women have been attracted to the profile I set up so my comments are based upon experience.

And so to Ashley Madison . . . And editorial proffering good common sense http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/opinio...cle4534753.ece put it that the site's full of sad lonely men hoping for their bit of fluff without much fluff to go round, men vastly outnumbering the women. Doesn't this say a lot about the real nature of such sites as Ashley Madison and their demand? They're inhabited by blokes who simply haven't discovered dolls yet . . .

To all the founders of the doll community from the pioneer Matt McM to others unnamed and to Bob here - THANKS for your inspiration and the wondrous good that you've enabled for society!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 15-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Bronze Member

Female member here, dedicated mostly to a lovely, plush Goth girl doll, due in part to a lot of humans where I am being toxic, two-faced scumbags... proud to say I was never an Ashley Madison member

Tags
ashley madison, avoid, data, hack, release