UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum

Old 05-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Active New Member

Thumbs up Hello My name is Marilyn

Hi Peeps,
I hope not to take too much of your dolly play time !

I have been an avid doll collector for over 20 years now and have a vast collection of Barbie dolls and other fashion dolls ........i just love dolls ,I newly got interested in the Phicen 1/6 scale silicone action figure and was amazed at how i could make her pose and look almost real Iam also a doll artist and restorer custom and make-over dolls, also being a photographic make up artist and was also a glamour model......i know how could a girl get all that into one day !................... any hoos .............. iam just looking into the stunning life size dolls and just know i could have sooo much fun with her and I already have all the gear !.
I have been looking at www.Anatomicaldoll.com and just think there dolls are close to perfection ,does any members of the forum have one of there dolls ? and could you recommend them ? Iam wanting a doll i can pose so she would need to be tight ....teee heee ....sorry lol .

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and hope to get to know some other members.... tee heee .... there i go again !!

Hugs to all and dollies xxxx
Marilyn
Old 05-11-2015, 10:51 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Marilyn and to the forum. You sound a very interesting lady.
Old 05-11-2015, 11:03 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Unfortunately that doll is sold.

Welcome Marilyn, Quite the introduction

I've no first hand experience with Anatomical, but i dont know of any bad press for them either.

Good luck in your search

Karrot

The Patchlings
....and so I said to her, "Yes, they're very impressive, but you'll look bloody daft doing that on a horse!"
Old 05-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry but i can't help in your search for an Anatomica doll as i am a Teddy Babe owner, Teddy Babes are plush type dolls that are cute and cuddly, they are for boys to big for Teddy Bears or thats what the slogan says on there website.
But maybe you could help me out. I need some fashion advice, as i would like to get my plush doll some new clothes. I know it may sound a bit cheeky, but there is only one other female member on the forum and she has not been posting for a little while. As a guy i don't really have a great sense of female fashion to be honest and being a Model you may be able to advice me.
My Teddy Babe is my Avatar, her name is Megan. Hope you don't me asking, my apologies if i'm being too forward

Thanks
Old 06-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Marilyn, and to the forum. I too have a large barbie collection. I bought some how to videos on some restoration techniques for rerooting and face painting, but I haven,t started seriously doing it yet.

The only forum member I can thing of off the top of my head who has an Anatomical doll is Nescio50. http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=4713 If he doesn't chime in on this thread you could send him a PM and I know he will be quite helpful with any questions you have.

Vampire dolls are OK, But I prefer Buffy the Slayer!!!
You can view her here:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240

Last edited by Joe Bin; 06-11-2015 at 01:21 AM.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Diamond Member

Anatomicals are very top rate. But the Anatomical for sale here was for sale by a lady because despite her delight in her physical appearance she was too heavy to lift.

I forgot to shout WELCOME! by the way - but it's intended sincerely

On that basis and for that reason it's worth looking at the DS 160 - not the plus - the 160. They have a foam core that makes them lighter weight.

Patrick at PIB - Private Island Beauties has been working on a lighter weight model for some time and must be going to announce something perhaps in the next few months - so for lightest weight it might just be worth being patient.

Reality is more about posing position than specific makeup detail in my opinion. Within a day or two I'll be uploading some photos on the Chloé's holiday thread which are of a nature that I haven't seen anyone else do quite like them before. The makebelieve is very much in the pose although current silicone dolls are quite astounding. "Aira's hard day at work" is perhaps another thread to look at.

I've done some very lovely pics with a TPE doll - but in your particular circumstance I wouldn't go for one as they are heavier.

There's what's intended to be helpful review on the nature of the different types of doll and their evolution on http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=66129 that I put together which I don't think I've echoed here but which perhaps you might find interesting.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 06-11-2015, 03:41 AM
Silver Member

Default G-day!

Hi Marilynsdoll, lovely to meet you, to our forum sweetie.
I'm Carly and I'm a Teddybabe deluxe, oh so nice to see another female, it's a veritable phallic fest here *giggle*, a girl can get quite lonely.
Ooh a fashion model, you must be very pretty hun, I've done some modelling myself, I was on the cover of the illustrious CoverDoll e-zine for October this year, so I know how demanding it can be, particularly with my boyfriend as the photographer, ughh, he can be so anal *giggle*, I better leave that one alone,
I have a Barbie doll but she is not active here.
I'm afraid I can't help you with silicone or tpe dolls, but many guys here are helpful and will get to you.
Nescio50 is just lovely and could help you I'm sure, he is on the staff of CoverDoll and was the one who asked me to do the modelling shoot, bless him.
Well hun, feel free to chat or pm me if you need anything at all, my bf is Ark Angel or Pete, he is a helpful guy also (and devastatingly handsome), every body here is just wonderful, even us dollies, tee hee.
Have fun hun.
Hugs.

Love Carly. xxx
Old 06-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Gold Excellence Member

to the forum Marilyn, very interesting introduction.

This is my girl Tamsin
Old 06-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Active New Member

Default Awwww you are all so sweet

Thank you all so very much for your lovely messages ,I think i will enjoy all your company .

I can help with ideas for your ladys too it is no problem .

I have sent a message on The www.Anatomicaldoll.com site so do hope to her something soon from them .....Thanks Frederick for sharing your pic and i will have a look at other light weight dolls so thanks for that tip Haremlover......................and Girls talk i can also do Carlyrain and Loverboy Thanks Timbo you sound sooo sweet

Oh Joe i love Barbie and i have some listed on Ebay if interested ? and thanks for the link xx

Iam off to look at more dollies chat soon Guys

XXXX Hugs
Old 06-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Platinum Member

Thankyou Marilyn, it's nice to have a female member on the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I am not really an expert on the silicone dolls, but if i can be of assistance just PM me, unfortunately sometimes i sleep in the day/eve as i work nights, but if you leave me a PM i'll always get back to you.

Oh yeah my Teddy Babe is a Deluxe, similar to Carlyrain who welcomed you earlier, anyway there's lots of great folk here always willing to help or give advice.

Tags
anatomicaldoll, collector, doll, restore, silicone