UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Silver Member

I always take How-old.net's results with a large pinch of salt. But that was the age range I already had in my mind regarding your girls and the results of How-old simply confirmed what I had previously concluded. So although such A.I. software is intended just for fun it still confirms my first thoughts.

The word 'ch****ike' on its own IMO means for an adult to behave like a child. I would agree on its own it doesn't describe any physical attributes.. unless you use that word and add stature or size to it.

For a doll to be ch*** size IMO it would have a relatively flat chest, small size and a face of a ch***. Overall height should not be a factor if the body is proportioned/downsized from an adult body. So many grey areas and that's the main problem with any one person making a judgement on age.

It would be an interesting experiment to get 10 or 20 regular Joe & Jane Bloggs off the street and ask them what age ranges they think certain dolls fit into, I wouldn't be surprised if the results were extremely mixed.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:59 PM
Silver Member

There was actually a time with 'how-old.net' where you could submit a photo for a random stranger to do the assessment - still probably going to be subjective in any case.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Silver Member

Thanks to Phil @ The Doll House and Haremlover, I am now the proud owner of the book 'Chloe'.

I could write a book just on my dolls kidnap, but you'll have to wait until they are returned before you see it!

I'm presently writing the script for a lengthy story-line and photo-shoot. Time is on my side to do this as I'm not expecting an expeditious return.

Old 12-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Diamond Member

Well if they put you in jail you'll have even more time to write

Sorry, very sick comment, but the situation is idiotic and an absurd expenditure of public money.

Hope you're enjoying the Chloé book and hope that you can deposit yourself upon the idiots considering the matter and with the book show how absurd the issue is. There's a documentary coming out in the next three months on Sex Robots by Nick Sweeney, Raw TV for Channel 4 with which Chloé and I assisted. This puts your arrest and confiscation of your ladies in the class of crass idiocy.

Best wishes

Harem
Here's Chloé in Coverdoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex Poupées from http://www.domax.fr are a wonderful introduction to dolls and I pass on discounts to UK members
Old 12-10-2017, 04:02 PM

I'm still very new here but am learning about people's relationships with their dolls.
I'm different, I'm more of a fetishist, but during my short time here, its very clear, just about everyone here has a proper meaningful relationship with their dolls.
With this in mind, to have yours cruelly removed like this is truly awful. I can offer no advice but do really hope this situation is settled soon to your satisfaction and your ladies are returned to where they belong.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Silver Member

I'll have to remember to be a good boy so I can have a TV in my cell.

Since the girls are having a 'down time' (in every sense) I'm tinkering with the Realbotix AI Android App (Harmony AI) being developed alongside the Real Dolls.

Link: https://realbotix.systems/

I have to say, it's very entertaining and I haven't even got around to interaction at this stage. Just designing the face and body has had some serious laugh out loud moments.

There's a deliciously sexy Scottish accented voice that is to die for as well.

It'll keep me entertained I'm sure. It's a $20 yearly subscription - approx £16.00.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Gold Member

Only recently caught up with this thread and I can only say that the actions of the police are almost unbelievable, bearing in mind that West Yorkshire seems to harbour a large number of 'persons of interest' in several actual and potential terrorist cases, in recent years.
Would have thought that the police would have better things to do with their time, rather than interfere with a hobby that has (as far as I know) hurt nobody, while it has provided interest and amusement to those viewing your posts.
Can only hope that the situation is resolved soon and that you get your ladies returned, hopefully in reasonable condition, so that we may again enjoy their exploits.
Old 14-10-2017, 03:24 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Having only just come across this thread I am absolutely horrified buy these terrible events.

I wish you every success in regaining your family as soon as possible and hope Allie and Marie are not to damaged either physically or emotionally by their experience.

I can only imagine the anxiety you are going through and wish there was something more positive I could do to help.

I can not tell my girls about this as they would be too terrified and upset by it.

Here is hoping for some positive news soon.

Best wishes,

Phil aka Fezmonkey

Tags
allie, border, customs, maria, seized