UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Teddy Babes Forum. > Teddy Babe Maintenance and Modification - Sub-Forum

Old 09-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Bronze Member

Default Heel Problem

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, so forgive me if I do anything wrong.

I have a problem which is getting worse, I was wondering if I could get some advice and maybe some options if possible.

Below is a picture of my Lisa's foot skeleton joint pocking out of her heel. My camera can only capture so much detail. Over time it has gotten worse and is wearing aware the outer material where joint is pressing against.

pic_0000040.jpg

I've circled the joint in this one for you.

pic_0000038.jpg

From what I can tell, there is a lack of stuffing around her heel allowing the joint to press up again Lisa's skin.

My idea to fix the problem is to cut a line where the joint is sticking out, allowing me to then add more stuffing and then stitching her cut back up. But I'm wondered if anyone else has had the same problem or has any other ideas on how to fix it before I go cutting away.

Last edited by North; 09-09-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Hi North and I think I would do as you propose but instead of cutting into the plush cut or unpick the seam close to it so you can close up the same after "surgery" minimising scarring.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Gold Excellence Member

your pictures didn't show up because you need 5 posts to post pictures. get three more posts then PM karrot or revolannaerb they have lots of experience with teddy surgery.

carlys_guy
Old 09-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philinotstine View Post
Hi North and I think I would do as you propose but instead of cutting into the plush cut or unpick the seam close to it so you can close up the same after "surgery" minimising scarring.
Thank you philinotstine! Ah that's a good idea, much better than creating an unnecessary scar. I'm just worried about Lisa's material where the joint has been rubbing though, it looks weak.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlys_guy View Post
your pictures didn't show up because you need 5 posts to post pictures. get three more posts then PM karrot or revolannaerb they have lots of experience with teddy surgery.

carlys_guy
Aw bummer, I can hit 5 posts no problem, this is my 4th so one more! Ah ok I'll send them a PM, thanks for the advice!
Old 09-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Bronze Member

*cough* Post number 5 *cough*
Old 09-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

Good news is us mods can see your pictures right away(well I did anyway) other good news is now eneryone else can
Old 09-09-2017, 11:52 PM
Diamond Member

Default They're tough.

Yes! There are often areas where the stuffing has either moved or wasn't well placed in the first place. Sometimes you can manipulate it but, as mentioned above, if not, you can unpick a seam quite easily and resew afterwards. TB's are quite tough and adaptable; my Kat has even had a breast reduction. Good luck.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:05 AM
Platinum Member

North nice to have you here
Old 10-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Gold Excellence Member

My Lian has similar issues every now and then, just not as bulging as your babe shows. Maybe bc. I treat it as soon as I see / feel it...

I do like this:
First attempt: deeeeep massage. For your case: Calf in left hand, foot in right, both thumbs on the spot. Carefully but forcefully straighten the wire. Then massage the stuffing to try and get some where it's missing.

Second attempt: Like the others wrote. pick a nearby seam, carefully, and rearrange things.

BUT:
I think the underlying issue is far deeper. Probably this is happening to the skeleton of your plushling:

To unbend such bad dislocation, you'd need a free afternoon, quite a bit of courage and besides needle and thread a big bag:

Pick the hand-sewn portion of her back (spinal) seam. Take out as much stuffing (--> big bag) as needed to be able to work the bones well down past her bum. Straighten the bones. Take care not to break them and to move the ends back into the feet smoothly. When restuffing, put some attention to how and where her vaginal "sock" is placed and that there is stuffing all around all the bones.
When sewing her back up, see to it that you space the ladder stitches evenly and narrowly. You want a nice, tight and straight seam. Maybe use a safety pin or three to pre-fixate the seam.

OK, one more just to scare you:

Best of luck, this is one repair you asked for. It's far from impossible, just requires time and a tiny little skill. But I bet you know which end of the needle goes where... and not in the finger.

CU cuddly and Lian