UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedoo View Post
Very true, shock horror at a remote customer wanting to see photos, or decent photos of an expensive product they may want to buy.

Who'd have ever thought anyone might want to see what they're actually buying ? So unheard of.

Then a seller with no photos has the audacity to tell the customers they have to pay to get photos !!
Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for any confusion caused by my previous message. To clarify, we acknowledge and fully understand the importance of photos for our customers when considering a purchase, especially for high-value items.

We have two categories of vendors:

Those that do not provide custom photos due to resource or funding limitations.
Those that do provide custom photos.
For vendors under the second category:

2 i) We maintain a large archive of warehouse images, which we provide free of charge. We cater to an average of about 30 image requests per day via our chat feature.
2 ii) For specific requests where a customer wants custom photos of items we have in stock, we request a nominal deposit of £35.00. This deposit is then adjusted against the order if the customer decides to purchase the product.

The deposit is a measure that helps us manage resources efficiently and continue to provide this valuable service. Please note, it's uncommon for vendors globally to offer unlimited custom photos for each request without any checks and balances in place.

I hope this helps to clarify our process. We value our customers' satisfaction and are constantly working to enhance your shopping experience. Thank you for your understanding and your business.