UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)

Old 13-02-2015, 07:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete46 View Post
Yep, I'm sold.
I love to camp in the natural bush lands of Australia.
I could certainly be persuaded to pitch a tent in there.
Ahh, like the frame around a masterpiece, it just seems right.
Fantastic photographic and modelling artwork Wulfie.
Although on an RG I prefer none, but only because I am extremely sensitive (paranoid) about odors and hygiene.
Having a doll has re kindled my love of the cunnilingual passion, after RGs had destroyed it.
These pictures make my mouth water for a trip down south.
I cant help but say, the mirror one reminds me of child birth, which has natural beauty as well, is your art bordering on Freudian?
It's probably just me, sorry Wulfie.
I love the pic, true art as are all.
Well done.

Thanks Pete, naught like replicating a little Courbet, he got it right

Pete.
Never dive on a stale muff

Quote:
Mondoon Mister Wulf strikes again.

Nice one Wulfie for the innovative photos you tease us with raising the bar on the overall standard of photography on the forum.

You leave the rest of us with a bit of a challenge.
Thanks, I try but it's not raising the bar just looking at it from a different angle.

Quote:
Nova-1 Wow these are great pic's Wulfie! I'm not really that much of a bush man but your lady looks awesome with it. :

Simply gorgeous!
Cheers Nova, It's all thanks to Dongo and his pussy patch, or was it JG but they can be a temporary addition or as on Lupe, glued. #
Kelly Lee with a blonde beaver comes to mind

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 13-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Paul121 Utterly fantastic pics. The only problem is (at least for me any way), is that the standard of photography is so high with these and most others work that it inhibits us less talented snappers from posting anything!
PShop is wonderful and no it's not talent. Talent is doing 10 pics and using 9 whereas I can take 70 and bin 65 if lucky then shop them. The more you practise the better the results and even a phonecamera can give results.

Gypsy taken before I got a camera, on my Sony brick if I remember rightly.
The Meet before last my Raven was picked to go on Coverdoll for the Christmas edition and all was set up for the shoot and I did about 60 pics on my old Fuji, all were unusable . Luckily Kharn and Nescio saved the day with their shots.

As Rev and CT have said, it's practise and pose. I look at Everhards Teashop, Stacy Leighs work, Koens and others on here and would love to do that but it'll never be. Koen is the master of 'pose', how a woman holds herself. Stacy is Stacy and Everhard just has good taste and great dolls.

I just love to see doll pics of all dolls so just get snapping and posting and don't worry about inhibitions just be happy.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 15-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Wulfie...

Never display so sexy shoes, i have a naughty vampire at home and she likes when she makes me....

She is beautiful but not only, she is very realistic too. These girls are expensive, but the quality is here...

The pictures are perfect too...
Old 16-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Manufacturer

Very good series, Wulfie

Obviously Lupe is a stunning model, but it is your skills that make this series really good
I specially appreciate the story line you have added. Starting with the shoes and then working your way up. That is really tantalizing

I agree with Cyber Ted that it all starts with the posing, but for sphere images like this the use of light is even more important.

For me the one that really stands out (far above the rest actually) is the first one:

Everything fits in this image. The posing, the color, the story, the light, the props, the texture, the composition.
This is an awsome photo!

Chapeau!

Koen
Old 09-05-2015, 07:33 PM
Gold Member

Default Wow

Wow fantastic pictures and what a sexy looking girl.....love the high heels and stockings
Dark