UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2020, 11:11 AM
Part of the Furniture

Anyone else slapping their F5 key like is a 5 dollar stripper with a crack addiction??

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 09-11-2020, 11:12 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Aye...

- - -
Old 09-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Banned

Hiya cabbage,

welcome to the forum matey

found this gif the other day that I think really captures the look of us as the van pulls up at the door. This should definitely be called the delivery dance.

So, I'm assuming as noted by Algae that the box has arrived.

No doubt you are currently going through the "That can't be just 32kg!". If you have issues getting her out of the box just post and we'll tell you how to do it.

Don't be put off by the weight. I think that they feed them too much before they leave the factory as within a few days of her being with you she will be (or at least seem to be) much lighter.

A sweet smell on arrival is quite natural as no matter the TPE blend they always lose a very small amount of excess oil. Sometimes it has a scent to it, sometimes it doesn't. It's been years though since the room clearing smells of a certain manufacturer who has now really turned their game around (so won't use their name as it's a long past issue).

On the washing and powdering. Make sure that she is absolutely dry in every nook and crannie before powdering or the powder can congeal on her skin. With talc that doesn't matter so much but with Cornflour its organic so can cause mold.

Personally my girls only get cleaned with extra virgin olive oil on microfibre cloth, not water. I do use cornflour but they are always completely dry. Just something to look out for.

Everyone finds their own way of keeping their grls clean in the same way that everyone applies their makeup differently. There are no prescribed appraoches, just what works for you which generally starts with picvking up bits and peices from others and then adapting them a little to your own routine.

Only compulsory part is that you have to talk to them whilst you are cleaning them

Hope that you are having fun getting acquainted.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Silver Member

Well, one of you was right. i have been 'busy'! She arrived! After putting her together though, i'm seriously tempted to have a shower. I'm in pretty decent shape too but man she's a heavy girl! I knew that though, i've read a few posts from people writing about their first experience.

I'm very happy though! Once i get to grips with handling all the hair and get better at posing her and stuff i'll see if i can put up some pictures.

I do have one question though regarding the head. I've screwed her head on but at the point where her head stops screwing on, she's not 'facing forward'. It's not like she's back to front or anything, but if i try to straighten her head up then i'm basically unscrewing her head and it goes 'floppy'. Is this normal?

Thank you all so much for the love, support and messages. I'm off for a shower. That was hard work!
Old 09-11-2020, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post

I do have one question though regarding the head. I've screwed her head on but at the point where her head stops screwing on, she's not 'facing forward'. It's not like she's back to front or anything, but if i try to straighten her head up then i'm basically unscrewing her head and it goes 'floppy'. Is this normal?

Thank you all so much for the love, support and messages. I'm off for a shower. That was hard work!
unscrew the head a little so she is facing forwards. It's not supposed to be completely tight as she needs to be able to move it.

General rule is screw all the way in then half a turn back.

As I noted above she'll be much lighter by the end of the week

Congrats on the new arrival and happy honeymoon,

Shamus.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:26 AM

A half turn loosen is enough. She needs to look both ways!

The friction between the head and the neck TPE should be enough to prevent further unplanned 'screwing'.

- - -
Old 09-11-2020, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
...get better at posing her and stuff i'll see if i can put up some pictures.
Oft times, a quick photo session will get her to tell you her name.

- - -
Old 09-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Part of the Furniture

Congratulations Cabbage, glad she's arrived safely.

As shamus says above, her head shouldnt be on tight, but if it turns freely when set to face front you can add a couple of rubber washers on the threaded neck post to take up the slack and give it a little resistance.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 09-11-2020, 11:36 AM
Silver Member

Excellent News! Have a fantastic dollymoon

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 09-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Gold Member

Welcome aboard.

Don't worry if you think your gal is not "as good" as some here. The bottom line is that they are all what we make of them and all lovely.

Shybob