UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)

Old 15-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynsdoll View Post
Sure I like the Eco head and #2 body but may also order another head not sure which one as he makes a few that are stunning do you have anatomical model ? xxx
Very nice, I like the Echo head as well. I'd also love a Christy head for a completely different look, perhaps one day.

Yup, I was the person who bought the AD from Angelah mentioned ealier, I picked her up about 10 months ago. She has the Oksana (now called Natasha) and Anna (now called Zina) heads.
There are few topics on this AD section with photos of both the girls (sharing the same body), just look for threads started with my username.
Old 17-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashGordoll View Post
Very nice, I like the Echo head as well. I'd also love a Christy head for a completely different look, perhaps one day.

Yup, I was the person who bought the AD from Angelah mentioned ealier, I picked her up about 10 months ago. She has the Oksana (now called Natasha) and Anna (now called Zina) heads.
There are few topics on this AD section with photos of both the girls (sharing the same body), just look for threads started with my username.
Hey hun ,
Oh wow she is FAB and love all your photos Yes the Christy head is lovely too ,they all are .
Can i ask where do you store her ?

Hugs and have a dolly day xxxx
Old 18-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Silver Member

Thank you Marylinsdoll,
Usually she just sits around the house on the sofa with the other 2 doll tenants while I'm at work. If I've got family or friends coming over the AD body gets put in her crate which has a hanging bracket for the dolls eye bolt to hang from. I also built a doll stand so sometimes the AD spends a day or two hanging around on it, she shares the stand with the resident Mechadoll. (Having a stand for dolls aids greatly for dressing the lower half).
If you're going to store the doll for more than a few days hanging the body up is the best option because it will eliminate any possibility of compression marks. You could (or your hubby) easily put a simple hanging bracket on any wall or even inside a wardrobe if you wanted as long as whatever your screwed into is strong enough, if you don't plan on using the crate you could remove the crate bracket and use that.
Old 20-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Active New Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashGordoll View Post
Thank you Marylinsdoll,
Usually she just sits around the house on the sofa with the other 2 doll tenants while I'm at work. If I've got family or friends coming over the AD body gets put in her crate which has a hanging bracket for the dolls eye bolt to hang from. I also built a doll stand so sometimes the AD spends a day or two hanging around on it, she shares the stand with the resident Mechadoll. (Having a stand for dolls aids greatly for dressing the lower half).
If you're going to store the doll for more than a few days hanging the body up is the best option because it will eliminate any possibility of compression marks. You could (or your hubby) easily put a simple hanging bracket on any wall or even inside a wardrobe if you wanted as long as whatever your screwed into is strong enough, if you don't plan on using the crate you could remove the crate bracket and use that.
Hey Hun,
Lol that is sooo cool they site around the house would love to see that yes great idea to use the bracket from the crate as i was thinking to keep her in the doll room but in the built in wardrobe and get a chair with wheels to sit her in for her makeovers . I have sent my deposit for her and just the waiting game now lol.......................oh and yes i would need a stand but they are very pricey maybe you could give me tips on making one ?.
Big dolly hugs my friend xxxxx
Old 23-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynsdoll View Post
Hey Hun,
Lol that is sooo cool they site around the house would love to see that yes great idea to use the bracket from the crate as i was thinking to keep her in the doll room but in the built in wardrobe and get a chair with wheels to sit her in for her makeovers . I have sent my deposit for her and just the waiting game now lol.......................oh and yes i would need a stand but they are very pricey maybe you could give me tips on making one ?.
Big dolly hugs my friend xxxxx
Hi Marylinsdoll, good idea with the built in wardrobe, also good forward thinking to have a wheeled chair available.

I think Gibmodoll (this forum) makes good solid stands that would suite an AD, so might well be worth contacting him about it. Price according to this link: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ead.php?t=1092 is £150 which is very good value. I'm a metal worker myself and to make that for that money is good going. I made a custom stainless steel stand with a winch and it took me bloody ages to make, it would have probably cost over £800 if I actually made it for anyone.
I've seen stands made from plumbing parts but to be honest it would be easier and better value to buy one of Gibs.

Congrats on putting your deposit down, yes it will most probably be a long wait but at the end you'll have a work of art that you'll admire and cherish. . . Also the wait will give you plenty of time for more research and clothes shopping.